Share | 

Boys Night Out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Kiba ran as fast as the wind while thinking of reasons why Hinata could get so sick all of a sudden. they had''nt eaten anything yet neater anything to drink so the restaurnt was not to be blamed. but what could it be than Kiba really had no clue.

Sakura quickly ran ahead to make room for Hinata to lay down on the hospital bed there by moving some people aside. ''emergency Hyuga Hinata needs to be examined rigth away'' Sakura said with a loud voice and a couple of doctors rushed to the pink haired girls side.

Kiba stood still and was breating really hard. sweat was on his forhead as he stood waiting for someone to help him to get Hinata of his back.

On the way towards the hospital she really had not moved at all which worried Kiba to no end.

A gentle looking elder doctor stood besides the young Inuzuka and petted him softly on the back.

''Inuzuka Kiba i presume?'' Kiba was so out of breath that all he could to do asnwer back was given him a small nod.

''You did well young man i can see that you realy are very procetive over the Hyuga heiress i will take her from you now so that you can rest you look like you need it''

The grey haired doctor gently took Hinata in his arms and carried her towards the bed were Sakura and a couple of nerses stood waiting to see what caused Hinata to have this high fever

Kiba being very tired really could not do anything then watch and hoped she be all right.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Naruto and Kiba had been waiting for three hours in the waiting room, Kiba was getting whiter by the minute. I looked at Kiba how was sitting in a seat in front of me with his head down to the floor trying to get blood to rush to it “She’ll be fine I can feel it just believe in her” I smiled friendly to him when he looked up “She’s strong isn’t she?” my smile got smaller.

Hinata had been moved to a white recovering room to let her rest.
Where am I? What’s going on? I opened my eyes slowly. “Kiba-kun” I said really low “where are you” I looked around but still lying in bed I saw Sakura standing near the door taking to another doctor “Sakura” I said still to low she still couldn’t hear me, I suddenly began to cry out Kiba’s name “Kiba-kun,,Kiba” Sakura walked fast to me and put her hand on my forehead “Sakura where’s Kiba?” why do I wish so badly to see kiba? I asked myself “Why am I in a hospital?”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Sakura gently placed a hand on her shoulder to make her calm down a little. ''Shh there is nothing to worry about Hinata-chan you went sick while being together with me Naruto and Kiba at a restaurant. as for your other question Kiba is waiting in the room next door he was the one that brought you all the way here carrying you on his back he sure is caring for you a lot'' Sakura said with a grin playing on her lips.

''Your fever is all gone but i think its best that you stay in the hospital for a day longer just to be sure it doesnt come back your father is all ready informed about your condition and made me say to you to be betetr soon'' but if you will excuse me now i go tell Naruto and Kiba the good news and walked away slowly.

Meanwhile Kiba was worrying sick he had stood up from his chair by now and was walking rounds over and over again until suddenly the door opened and Sakura stepped out.

Kiba rushed over to her side with a qusitioned look on his face. ''And how is she?'' he asked directly
Sakura smiled and shook her head. ''Man Kiba i didnt know you had it that bad for little Hinata-chan'' she said in a teasing way before she collected herself again and asnwered his quistion. ''Come on in you two She is awake.

Kiba was more then relieved to hear that. and quickly followed Sakura back to the chamber Hinata was being held in

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm

I followed Sakura and Kiba on the way “She’s fine Kiba if I know Hinata she’ll be pushing herself over her limit” smile came across my face but Kiba didn’t answer me course he was to worried about Hinata. We continued to walk until we ended up in Hinata’s room Kiba rushed to her bed and I walked slowly behind.
Hinata was so relief to see Kiba “Kiba-kun your okay” I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Kiba rushed to Hinata side and sat down besides her on the bed. a faint worried expression still on his face as he watched her face and begun to stroke her long hair away from her face with a gentle touch of his hands completely forgotten that both Sakura and Naruto were still inside the room as well.

''Hina-chan i am so glad to see you have colour back to your cheeks i really was worried when you suddenly felt unconscious it relief's me to see you awake and healtly again'' and gave her a warm smile

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:13 am

I raised up to sit „yes and you too“ I hugged Kiba, tears began to roll down my cheeks “I had a bad dream about you” I began to sob “I was so scared “I pushed my face in Kiba’s chest. “I-I” it was getting hard to talk course I was crying more and more.

Me and Sakura watch them sitting on the bed together I stepped closer to Sakura “Poor Hinata” I whispered to Sakura
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:42 am

Kiba held Hinata in a gentle embrace to let her cry he had his eyes closed and was softly whispering in her ears. ''Shh Hina-chan its ok i am here now everything is going to be allright i promise you'' and let her go out of his embrace to set her down against her pillow.

Standing up from the bed he gave her a kiss on top of her head. ''You be fine Hinata'' and smiled.

Sakura nodded. ''You have to stay one more day and then you are ready to go home again and if you need company i am sure your team is eager to keep you acompany right kiba?'' and gave him a wink.

Kiba chuckled and nodded. ''Course i am he then yawed but i think its about time we all head to bed its getting late and i think my mom is wondering why i havent returned back yet'' Hinata i will come to visit you tomorow after training when will you be awake?''

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:40 pm

I looked deep in to Kiba’s eyes “Just knock when you want to come in and I’ll wake up” I smiled at him and closed my eyes I was at piece and I really was tiered.

Naruto walked and lined to Sakura’s ear “Pisst Sakura-chan you want to eat at my house?” i whispered with a grin on his face “We could make something sweet for Hinata” I made sure no one else could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Sakura shook her head. ''Naruto are you nuts its time to head to bed not to make something to eat all of a sudden come on lets go and dragged her team-mate with her towards the door.

''Goodnight Hinata-chan Sakura said and disappeared with Naruto behind the door.

Kiba still hadt moved yet from his place on the bed but when Sakura and Naruto had left he stood up and walked towards the door as well. ''See you tomorow Hinata sleep well'' he said with a smile.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Hinata raised up quickly "Kiba pleas don't go yet" I fell back to the bed, my head was spinning "C-can you stay till i fall to sleep i-i'm scared" I waited for his respond.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Kiba gave her a warm smile. ''But of course he said and closed the door again. walking to the chair he sat down again and looked up at Hinata. ''You feeling ok?''

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:06 pm

„I‘m a bit cold Kiba-kun“ I hold up the blanket i had on me „You can warm me up with your buddy heat” I want Kiba to come up to the hospital bed, I blushed a bit “Just like old times” I smiled and waited for him to respond
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 am

Kibas cheeks coloured a brigth red then and he looked down at the ground. ''Uhh i dont think thats a very good idea Hinata i think i just sit rigth next to you until you fall asleep how is that?''

while thinking about her offer and even though she had said it was to pretend it was jsut like old times Kiba wasnt really able to do just that.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

I blushed “but I’m really cold Kiba-kun” then I shivered
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 am

''Hinata i cant just go lay next to you not when you are sick like this just take a deep breath and pretend its not cold i could even get you another blanket if you like but laying next you i cant what if a nurse comes in and sees us''

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:50 am

I smiled „You‘re always protecting me Kiba-kun” Then I then closed my eyes for a moment “I don’t want you to get hurt” “You’re back will hurt if you sit to long” I opened one eye slowly to see his reaction
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:57 pm

''Nah i be fine really'' and smiled his trademark smile which showed his canines openly.
''I sit here just as long as you need me. Now close your eyes and led sleep take you away think about happy things and concentrate on that you will drift away quickly enough'' what do you say?''

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:32 am

I smiled and nodded my head "Yes" i closed my eyes and tried to sleep.
I thought to myself what I should do to morrow but I went to sleep right away so I couldn’t think about it but i had a dream.

~Hinata’s dream~
I was walking in the forest far away from Konaha when I saw Kiba with Akamaru under a tree sleeping, ‘there so cute’ I thought to myself, ‘Akamaru is so big I hope Kiba can breathe under him’ I giggled out loud so Akamaru woke up. “Hey Akamaru just go to sleep again everything is all right” I smiled at him and then I sat next to Kiba, Akamaru lowered his head again and closed his eyes and wiped a bit. I leaned on Kiba’s shoulder and closed my eyes. “I wish I could lay on your shoulder forever”
End of dream

I opened my eyes and looked around “Right I’m in the hospital” I looked at the set where Kiba was last night he was still there. I smiled and raised myself up from the bed and stood up from it, I walked over to Kiba and leaned down to him and whispered in his ear “you’re so cute when you sleep Kiba-kun”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 am

I opened my eyes slowly when hearing Hinatas voice to close to my ears and looked around me a bit bewildered. and blushed by her compliment. ''uhm thank you Hinata-chan''

I stood up from the chair and streched my arms lazily. i turned my head around to face Hinata. ''did you sleep well?''

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 am

i nodded my head "can i go now?" i asked Kiba
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:45 am

''sure if you are feeling ok then i wont stop you from going home'' and gave her a gentle smile.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   

Back to top Go down

Boys Night Out
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5