HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Boys Night Out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:15 pm

"The hot spring it is"then he put his hands behind his head.
"It is about time someone comes to the hot springs with me!" Naruto was really happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Akamaru barked and didnt agree with his masters idea. ''Why not you all ready had your relaxing time now its my turn'' Akamaru held his head to the right side and growled. ''Ahh please Akamaru dont be like that go and i meet you back home''
the dog whimpered before he slowly got up from his place near the chair and ran away back home
''lets go Naruto'' and started to walk into the direction of the hot springs

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"Okay let's go!" once Naruto and Kiba arrived an old women was guiding "Hey old women" Naruto new her very well he was often there "Hi Naruto" Answered the old women "You have a friend with you?" Naruto looked at Kiba "Yhee just having a guy night out" Then he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Kiba shook his head at Narutos manners and greeted the older woman far more friendlier. ''Hello misses dont midn my friend he is not really good in remembering how to act towards elder ladies such as yourself would you be so kind to show us our bath.

The elder woman gave Kiba a happy smile and nodded. ''But of course follow me both of you''

Kiba went first and followed the lady walking slowly.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Naruto wispered in Kiba's ear "Man..how slow are we going, this will take for ever!"Kiba stared at him. Naruto didn't have the paisent "I bet she's over 100 years old you see how slow she walks?" sad Naruto laughing a bit.

Naruto was leaning so much forward that he tripped "Oww that really hurt..." Then he stood quickly back up. The elder lady was glaring at Naruto with a smile "You okay young man?" then she snapped in "i'm only 99 years old" Naruto couldent believe that the old women heard him wispering to kiba "Naruto smiled to her "Yhee so i was pretty close heh.."

"This is the bathing you two will go in" Sad the old lady to Naruto and Kiba "Thank you old women,sorry for the misunderstanding" Naruto apologized while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Kiba tried to avoid bursting out into laughter the moment Naruto tripped over his own feet and when the elder lady gave Naruto a annoyed answer back he chuckled loudly and followed Naruto towards the bath the elder woman had appointed to them.

''Thank you we will be all right now'' Kiba said and smiled at the woman.
''Very well have a nice enjoyable bath young man'' and slowly started to walk away.

''We will wont we Naruto and placed a hand on the blonde boys shoulder.
''Come lets take our time and pushed Naruto into the direction of the changing chambers.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Naruto and Kiba were finished getting out of there clothes and they were sitting in the hot spring.
Naruto really liked to sit there and let the time pas but this wasn't the time he had to ask Kiba "Oi Kiba is this private enofe?" Asked Naruto with a question mark on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Kiba sat a bit further away from Naruto and took a deep breath to close his eyes.

This was just what he needed a nice and hot bath to relax. but he knew that Naruto was waiting for him to tell him about the person he liked but he really wasnt sure if he would trust Naruto with this privet information he was just about to give to the loud mouted Ninja

he rang a finger through his hair and signed. ''Yea this is privet enough gees slow down Naruto and try to relax while you have the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://mangaanime.forumandco.com
JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 pm

"Fine" Snapped Naruto back at Kiba.
After some time Naruto had fallen asleep with his head on the bank of the hot spring.
"YOU WANA PICE OF ME HUH.." Screamed Naruto up from his sleep and woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Kiba had just dozed off as well when Narutos loud voice awoke him again roughly.

''Naruto what the hell'' he growled and gave him a very furious look.

''Whats wrong huh'' and turned his head into the direction of were Naruto was seated.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 pm

"Ohh sorry my bad i was dreaming" Naruto then put his finger under his nose and rubbed while smiling with closed eyes to Kiba.
"Hey what do you say about telling me now before we have to go?" Then Naruto smiled again.

How long do i have to wait for the answer thought Naruto to him self.
He new kiba always took his time but how many times was Kiba going to change the subject? thinking so hard made naruto get a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 am

Kiba frowned he really did not like when someone set him under pressure and especially if that person was Naruto.

''Well all right then i tell you but really its not something you can just tell anyone all right
Naruto eagerly nodded and Kiba continued. but he really could not help to turn slightly red the moment the first words came out of his mouth. ''Its Hinata and now shut up about it will you'' and turned his head away.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 am

Naruto raised an eyebrow "Are you blushing Kiba" Naruto laught "So you like Hinata...the wired girl" Naruto grinned to Kiba "I knew it!" "I would never tought i would see The Kiba blush" Naruto laught even more. "Hey i got an idea!" Naruto was about to stand up when...
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 am

Kiba pushed him against the wall looking very annoyed. ''Naruto!! he said with a warning sound to be heard in his voice.. ''You will shut up about it ore you can say goodbye to any help from me at all'' and growled clearly starting to get more mad by the minute.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 am

"Hey you got my word Kiba so relax" Naruto smiled and put his thumb up.
"So what's your idea Kiba?" Naruto continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 am

Kiba sighed and let go of Naruto again. ''Fine i tell you but first i need to get some more information about Sakura as her team-mate i am sure you know what time she gets back from work you know at the hospital?''

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 am

"ohh yhee of cores" Naruto then looked up at the stars
"She gets out of the hospital at 22:00 and she walks to granny Tsunade with all her report from the hospitla then she walks home" Naruto looked back at Kiba. "so is that all the information you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am

Kiba thought about it for a while before he had a answer back. ''All right that should be ok for my plan to work. ''Sakura still cant seem to let go of the uchiha right hmm there has to be a way for Sakura to realise you at least are a better choice then Sasuke is but how are we going to do that'' i think we have to plan this a little bit before we can take serious actions. ''I mean Sakura is just one of the rookie 11 to me i admit i dont really know her all that well'' So Naruto why do you think Sakura should fall for you give me a reason'' and he chuckled slightly.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 am

Naruto thought a bit before awnsering "Well.. i would do anything for her,i'm funny good looking and really nice to her"
"But i act like an idiot when i'm with her i don't know how to behave"
Naruto sight "I try to behave like an cool guy but i mess that up real badly" "So you think that's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 am

Kiba placed a hand on his forhead when hearing Naruto given him such a foolish question. ''No way you didnt even realise that might be the problem why she is hitting you all the time. your behaviour needs to chance thats for sure but i think doing that might be a lost cause for the likes of you'' and he laughed over his own words. ''No seriously Naruto try acting a little bit more like a gentleman try to change at least as far as you are able to thats all i can think of at the moment'' and let himself slight back into the hot water.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 am

"That's not funny" Naruto the slight back to the water too.
"Well now i can think about it a bit i guess" Naruto then closed his eyes and let him self daydream about what he could do.

After a bit Naruto decided to ask Sakura to a fancy restaurant.
Humm maybe i could ask Hinata and Kiba to come to dinner with us, but it can't be to suspicious for Sakura ore she won't come along so Hinata would be the key.
Uhu.. this is so hard to think throw thought Naruto to him self.

"Hey Kiba i was thinking... if you would like to joyn me and Sakura if i get her to come with me" "You could ask Hinata to come with us to" Naruto smiled "So what do you think it be a good idea for both of us to just eat together right?"

Last edited by JR and Lexy on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Kiba listened to Narutos ideas but when the name of his crush Hinata was listened by the blonde boy he realy had no idea what to say to that. ''huh you expect me to ask Hinata out to dinner just like that i wish i could'' and he signed deeply. when Naruto looked at him with a confused expression he continued on.

''I dont really think she takes me serious and a sad look came to his eyes then. ''She doesnt even know i like her as more then friend'' but enough of that if you manage to get Sakura to agree with you before next weekend i will try my best to get Hinata to come with me how is that do your best Naruto'' and grinned

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 pm

"Thank you" Naruto sad with a big smile and closed eyes.
"it's getting late we should had back home" Then the blond boy stood up and walked to the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 am

Yea we should'' he replied back and got out of the water to follow Naruto to the changing chambers
while putting a hand before his move when he yawed lazily. he really was tired and being in this hot bath made him even more tired then he all ready was.

When both had dried of and changed back into their clothes once again Kiba and Naruto walked out of the hot spring resort thanked the elder lady and went on their own way back home.

''Remember what i told you Naruto try to behave normal for as long as you can'' and he chuckled by the thought all ready

''See ya around'' waved his hand in the air and started to walk in the direction of his home.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 am

"Bye" The blond boy waved back.
When Naruto arived home he got to his bed and got to sleep.

The next Day

"Shit i'm late" Sad Naruto to him self as he was gatting in his clothes, it was so hot out side that he didn't even bother getting in his jacket so he was just on his jeans.
Naruto was running to the hospital like he had no time left of his life.
Finnaly Naruto saw Sakura from a distance.
"Oi Sakura-chan i have to talk to you" He yelled while still running.
The pink haird turned around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   

Back to top Go down

Boys Night Out
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next