Share | 

Boys Night Out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 am

Sakura stood still and waited for Naruto to catched up to her before she spoke.

''Naruto what it is it now?' i am all ready late for my shift make it quick'' and gave him a impatient glare.

Meanwhile Kiba had just woken up by his dog licking him in the face. ''Akamaru knock it off will you'' cant you see i was dreaming never disturb me when i am having wonderful dreams about Hinata'' and he gave his dog a slightly annoyed stare before he swapped his blanket away from his body and stretched his arms.

He still had time enough to take a quick shower and have dinner before he was to meet up with his team so he took his time with his shower and dressed very slowly but didnt bother to comb his unruly hair knowing it really was no use anyone and went downstairs to eat breakfast with his sister and mother with Akamaru following him close behind.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 am

"Sorry Sakura-chan but i was wondering if you like to come to dinner with me and maybe Kiba and Hinata?"
Naruto started to blush a little "We could go to any restaurant you like you could pick" Naruto waited for Sakura to awnser.
He hope the word Hinata would interest her but he had to wait and hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Sakura signed when would he even give up on asking her out but when he spoke out Hinatas and Kibas name she grew curious were tye going out only way to find out was to agree with Naruto and though of something quick before she really had to hurry up to start her shift at the hospital.

''All right I will go with you and Naruto you said i could pick so that means no ramen at all i dont see going to ichirukas as a date and laughed a little, ''Now i really have to go see you later'' and quickly sped up her pace to get to the hospital.

Meanwhile Kiba was just done eating his breakfast with his mother out on a mission and his sister at the vet clinic he decided to go take Akamaru out for a quick walk before he met up with his team.

(Outside)

Kiba walked through the streets thinking of what to say to Hinata about Narutos double date that be wasnt able to see the person right in front of him and made him fall over.

''What the'' and looked in the direction of who he had walked up against.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 pm

"O no my new dress" Hinata had spill all over her juice that she was holding in her left hand.
"I-i'm so sorry" a soft,nice,low voice managed to say.
"Kiba-kun it's you" Sad Hinata with a surprised look.

Hinata was wearing a Blue short dress with flowers all over it that her father just bought for her.
She didn't expect Kiba to be there,she was a bit embarrassed to let her team-mate see her in a dress.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:29 pm

''Hinata-chan'' Kiba said a little suprised to see her this eurly up and about

It was only a few minutes after 9 usually she wasn't up this time of the day.

He looked at her blue short dress and could not hide to blush just a little bit which he tried to hide by looking down at his shoes.

''I m sorry for making your dress all wet Hinata i wasnt looking were i walked'' come lets get you back to my house its closer then yours cant have you walk around in wet clothes now can we'' and grinned at her

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:41 pm

"Thank you Kiba-kun" Then Hinata and Kiba walked to Kiba's house.

Kiba opend the door of his house, all the dog's jumped on Kiba.
Hinata just stood there not really wanting to let the dog's get her dress more dirty then it all ready was.

Akamaru sat next to Hinata he didn't wan't to get under the other dogs so Hinata pet his head while waiting.
Then Kiba stood up from the floor all wet from the dogs drool,then he looked at Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

And grabbed a towel that lay on the kitchen table to make the drool disappear from his face.

''Again i am really sorry Hinata for making your dress this dirty do you mind if i let you borrow some clothes from my sister while you wait till i get your dress all clean again?'' and waited for her answer.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Hinata blushed lightly "Yes of cures" Hinata looked down at her feed "T-thank you Kiba-kun"
Then Kiba showed Hinata were the bathroom was so she could change clothes.

Hinata got Hana's white t-shirt and blue jeans.
When Hinata finisht changing clothes she opend the bathroom door and walked from the hallway to the kitchen were Kiba's mom was making pancakes.

"Excuse me Tsume" Hinata sad "Yes Hinata can i help you" Tsume turned around "Hinata your wering Hana's clothes?" Tsume looked from toe to head "y-yes it was an exident" Tsume looked at hinata with one big question mark on her face "an exident getting in her clothes?" Hinata gigled "No not like that, i spilt all over my self juice so Kiba offerd me to clean my clothes" Hinata smiled cutly

"O i see,so what did you want to ask me Hinata?" Tsume smiled "I was going to ask if it be okay if i could steal Kiba for a bit?" Tsume laught out loud "Steal Kiba! that's the funnyst thing i have ever heard" "Fine you can seal him but just for a bit okay?" Tsume hold her laughter for a bit but couldent do it anymore, she laught so loud that Kiba could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Kiba who had dropped the blue dress in the washing machine suddenly heard his mothers loud laughter coming from the kitchen and the curious boy that he was went to see what made his mother laugh like this.

With Akamaru following him he ran down the stairs and saw his mother talking to his team-mate and a smile grew on his face the moment he saw her wearing his sisters clothes that still were a little to big for her.

''Whats so funny huh?'' he asked and waited for his mother to answer his quistion

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Tsume still couldn't stop laughing "Well" His mom laught louder
"Me and Hinata were having a girl talk" Tsume had a really big grin on her face "And it was about someone" Hinata was blushing madly
"Tsume" Hinata sad with a really imberesing voice.

Tsume looked at Hinata and Started to laugh again
"Hinata you just made my day" "Kiba" Tsume sad "Hinata wanit to talk to you"
She sad while lifting her eyebrows up and down at Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Kiba looked curious at both his mother and his team-mate not really understanding anything that was going on and blinked his eyes a couple of times.

He leaned against the wall near the kitchen and looked back at Hinata.

''Whats going Hina-chan?'' and awaited her answer

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Hinata blushed "Well i was going shopping to day and your my best friend.
"i want you to come help me pick clothes" Hinata sad that with a question in it.

Tsume looked back and forward at Kiba and Hinata
"So are you going to help the young latie or not Kiba" Tsume sad that with a teaching tone grinning
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Kiba shook his head. ''You want me to spend hours and hours in Konohas shopping centre to help you pick clothes sorry Hina-chan you can ask me anything but not that'' and a very sore look appeared on his face then.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Hinata giggle "Kiba you forgot, that was a code" Hinata then looked at Tsune that was totaly confused.
"What code?" Tsune looked at Kiba with a smirk "And what does it mean?" Hinata giggled a bit more before answering the question "Nothing special" Hinata smiled "Well Kiba you going to stand there or tell here some codes to?" Tsune sad with a funny tone in her voice.

"I guess i leave you two here alone" Akamaru barked "Arrf" "I mean three" Then Tsune left.
"Kiba-kun you forgot?" Hinata sad with her low voice "You don't remember what wee were going to do?"
Hinata then walked over to Kiba "Kiba-kun" "We were going to see Kurenai sensie's baby today she gave birth yesterday" Hinata smiled "so are you comming?" then she griped Kiba's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Kiba chuckled he really was forgotten that they were supposed to be visiting their teacher good thing Hinata brought it up again.

''I am sorry i really forgot about it i even haven't thought about getting her a gift as well maybe we should buy something first you are much better in picking something for a baby, girls understand that far better then guys do right Akamaru?'' and the white dog barked in agreetment

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Hinata just smiled "of cours Kiba"
Hinata,Kiba and Akamaru walked down town, they have been looking throw shoppes but didn't find anything.
Hinata sight "We can't find anything Kiba-kun" She continued to look around "Hey Kiba look, how beautiful necklace that is"(Heart shaped necklace) Hinata looked throw the store window.

Hinata wondered how much it cost. "Well lets continue looking Kiba-kun" she sad with a bit sad voice"
Hinata then was out of site she walked in a baby store but left Kiba out side the store window.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Kiba blinked his eyes and looked at the necklace in the shop window he took a better look at the jewellery and shrugged his shoulders it was really pricey there really was no way he was able to buy it even if he wanted it to. when he turned around Hinata had vanished from sight. he signed and quickly sniffed the air to find out were she had run off to.

Following his nose he made it into a baby store and saw Hinata looking at some baby material like toys and all sizes of clothes. he placed a hand on his dark haired team-mate and spoke''Hinata heey why did you run off so suddenly?'

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Hinata blushed she quickly looked down she didn't want Kiba to see her blushing "Well umm.."
She then turned around "You think the baby will like this lion bear?" She was trying to skip the question.
Before Kiba could ask her again she turned back to him but she did it to fast that she tripped and fell in kiba's chest and he fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Kiba found himself laying on the floor and to make it worse Hinata was right on top of him. he fell himself grow completely red the minute he looked into her bright white eyes. and really had no idea what to do now. ''Uhh Hinata-chan?''he spoke and hoped she would get of him soon.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Hinata was frozen she didn't believe she fell on her team-mate Kiba.
acwared silence past "I-i" Hinata was so red she was about to pas out but she then thought about it, it was only Kiba but this feeling that had been following her for days when she was near Kiba.
What feeling was that,no it was nothing she thought to her self. She stood up and put out a hand to help Kiba up.
"I-i didn't mean to fall on you Kiba-kun"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 am

Kiba looked down at the ground and shrugged his shoulders. but his face still was a bit red tinned.

''Uhh no big deal Hinata i know how clumsy you sometimes are'' and chuckled to chance the subject when picking up the toy lion Hinata had showed him before she had fallen. ''I think this will do come lets go pay for it and visit Kurenai-senei shall we'' and begin to make his way back towards the exit of the store.

While thinking about Hinatas blushing face why had she blushed when it was jus the two of them. He always thoight she was still very much into Naruto. he felt very confused and not really sure what to make of it now so he just decided to let it pass for now and shrugged it off

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 am

"Kiba" Hinata called "You forgot we have to pay for the lion bear"
Kiba was almost out, there was a bunch of girls in the shop laughing at the two of them how they were in the shop.
One of the girls sad out loud "There so cute together" They all maked kissy faces.

Hinata started going red and turned to the lady in the shop "I'm g-going to take this l-lion bear" she sad in a hurry.

The girls looked at Kiba like an complete idiot but then they all smiled at him, one of the girls sad "I know who you two are,your ninja's right?" talking to Kiba cures Hinata was buying the doll.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 am

When Hinata told him just before he went out of the shop to pay for the toy he could almost slap himself on the head how could he be so stupid.

he turned around and was glad Hinata took it up herself to pay for the toy, and to make it worse a bunch of girls giggled and acted all annoying and silly towards the two of them.

Kiba growled and didn't asnwered the girl that asked him that silly quisition instead he waited for Hinata to be done.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:02 pm

"Fine! don’t answer me jerk" Then the girls walked out the store.
Hinata had finish buying the bear and walked back to Kiba “L-let’s go Kiba-kun”
Then they walked out of the store, on there way to there sansei house Hinata asked Kiba questions like she always did.
“Do you like my sense of smell??” Hinata asked with a really happy expression.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 am

Kiba was a bit confused with Hinatas quistion and asnwered ''Hinata why asking me you well know that i am the only one that has the best sense of smell in our team not even Shinoas bugs come even close to my talent dont tell me you didnt all ready know that'' and chuckled lightly back at her without waiting for a asnwer back he ran to their teachers house and knocked a couple of times loudly knowing it was Shikamaru who nowadays almost always stayed at their teachers house to take care of the baby that his own teacher had left behind when he died protecting team 10 it was a promise he had made to Kurenai before she gave birth and he kept through to his word.

Shikamaru lazily stood up from the bed looked out of the window and saw Kiba his dog and Hinata standing near the front door waiting for him to open the door for them. ''Kurenai-san Kiba and Hinata have come to pay you a visit are you up for it?'' Kurenai opend her eyes and gave a slow nod. ''As long as Kiba can keep quited and controls his wild behaviour then it should be fine for the moment and she gave a light laugh.

Shikamaru laughed as well and nodded. ''Very well i let them in'' and went downstairs to open the door.

Kiba stood excitedly in front of the door and looked back at Hinata. ''I cant wait to see the baby i only wished Shikamaru would't let us wait so long dont you agree Hina-chan?''

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   

Back to top Go down

Boys Night Out
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next