HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Boys Night Out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JR and Lexy

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 am

Hinata walked up to Kiba giggling "Be patient Kiba" The door opened and Shikamaru was standing in the doorway "Come in you two" Akamaru barked but then ran inside up steers and Shikamaru walked after him “I said two not three”

Kiba and Hinata laughed they were still down steers getting out of their shoes. “Akamaru don’t go in there” Shikamaru said angry at the dog “Your suppose to stay outside” Akamaru opened the door of Kurenais bedroom with his nose and walked in „Hi there Akamaru“ Kurenai pet Akamaru one the head “You want to see the baby to don’t you Akamaru?” Akamaru barked in agreement

“is Shikamaru mean to you?” Kurenai said playfully. Shikamaru stood in the doorway of the room “I’m only protracting the baby” Shikamaru smiled “I know Shikamaru but Akamaru is one of my trusty friends” Kurenai walked to the baby in the room and picked it up and seated down in her bed, Akamaru sniffed the baby and licked Kurenai hand.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Kiba laughed at his dog actions as he saw him racing up the stairs. he really was very curious to see the baby Kiba thought and slowly walked up the stairs himself followed close with Hinata.

When entering the room they saw Akamaru licking their teachers hand. ''Akamary here boy'' Kiba spoke firm and in no time at all the white dog was back at his masters side and barked happily.

Kiba ruffled him on the head and chuckled before he looked back at Kurenai and her baby.

''Hii sensei.. sorry we took so long to visit you but here we are rigth Hinata-chan'' and smiled at his team-mate

Kurenai gave them both a warm smile and gave a slow nod. ''Glad to see the both of you Kiba Hinata come and see little Azuma junior'' She gently took her son in her arms and showed him to her students.

''He really looks a lot like his father'' Kiba said and laughed.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:17 pm

“He’s so handsome like him to” Hinata said giggling, Kurenai smiled she was so happy that Kiba and Hinata were there to support her. “You two want to hold him?” Kurenai asked smiling

„You sure sensie?“ Hinata asked politely. Kurenai gently let Hinata hold Asuma junior. “He’s so peaceful” Asuma JR grabbed one of Hinata’s finger and stared sucking it, Hinata giggled “He’s so cute” “You want to hold him Kiba?” Hinata asked
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Kiba looked down at the small baby with a smile on his face. ''Uhh sure'' Hinata handed him the small darked haired baby in his arms. Kiba slowly sat down on the bed holding the baby carefully and started to talk to him. ''So you are Azuma Junior huh'' He questioned the small child who made small giggle sounds.

Kiba laughed and gave him back to his mother. ''Here you have him back Mommy Kurenai-sensei he joked and chuckled.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 pm

“Thank you Kiba” Kurenai smiled down at Asuma JR „You should go now” Shikamaru said in the back, Hinata turned around and looked at Shikamaru with a question mark on her face

“She’s going to feed him and he has to take a nap” Shikamaru smiled,Akamaru walked over to Kurenai and licked her hand to say goodbye „And thank you to Akamaru” Then Akamaru looked at his master waiting for him to say goodbye too” Hinata walked to Kurenai and give her a kiss on the cheek “Bye Kurenai see you real soon“ Hinata waited for Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:01 pm

''Goodbye sensei'' See you real soon'' Kurenai nodded. ''Sure Kiba take good care now guys'' and waved a little when they walked out of the door.

Kiba opened the door for Hinata and suddenly Narutos idea came back to him. he still had enough time to ask her out but still what if she all ready had other plans before the week was over he had to ask her now.

Once they were back outside Kiba feeling a little nervous took a step closer towards his team-mate and called her name. ''Say Hinata'' he waited till she had turned her head to face him before he continued. ''What do you think if i took you out to dinner together with Naruto and Sakura like as in a date would you go with me?'' and awaited her quistione while staring at her eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Hinata blushed “I-I” she came to a full stop and still looked straight in kiba’s eyes “Naruto-kun and Sakura?” “date” Hinata was confused and embarrassed “You like to g-go with m-me” Hinata looked down “I-I love to Kiba-kun” Naruto-kun is going to be there with Sakura, how did he get her to agree, and douse Kiba like me? I feel kind of dizzy Hinata thought.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Kiba was more then happy when she said yes. his eyes lid up and he embraced her for a short time. ''It makes me happy to hear that Hinata-chan i am going to make sure you will have a great time''

Akamaru barked and licked Hinatas hand. ''But i am afraid i have to leave you now my mother wanted me to buy her some grocery shopping see ya soon'' Jumping on his dogs back he slowly walked away

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Hinata watch Kiba and Akamaru walk away slowly. He never told me where we would meet I guess he likes it that way Hinata thought to herself.

Back to Naruto. Naruto was walking down one of konaha streets when he saw Hinata standing still “Oi Hinata” Naruto called. Hinata turned quickly around, Naruto ran up to Hinata “Did Kiba talk to you?” Naruto grinned, Hinata blushed “Y-yes Naruto-kun” “Great!” He then started kicking in the air with the left foot “W-what are you doing Naruto-kun?” Hinata was confused what was he trying to do? “I was thinking” Naruto trailed of “Yes N-Naruto-kun” “Can you help me?” Hinata didn’t say anything for a while “Y-you need my help?” This day can’t get any weirder Hinata thought “Yhee I need you help with picking up some nice clothes for the date” Naruto was bluching he never blushes Hinata thought “Of c-course Naruto-kun” She smiled friendly at Naruto “Great let’s go then” Naruto grabbed Hinata’s hand and walked fast. They finally arrived at a big shop with clothes in it “Do you have money Hinata?” Naruto asked “Y-yes” Hinata replayed “Okay then you can buy something for you to,I’ll help you and you’ll help me,okay?” Naruto grinned. They have been there for hours

“Hinata you like this clothes?” Naruto yelled over the shop “Sure” Just take something Naruto-kun I didn’t know you had to be so long to pick some stupid clothes upps what did I just think thought Hinata to herself “Fine ill take them” Naruto then walked over to Hinata in the line “Did you fine anything Hinata?” Naruto asked “This” She shoved Naruto a purple dress “It looks beautiful” Naruto smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Kiba made Akamaru run home when he was done with his grocery shopping. when he opened the front door he yawed loudly and stepped inside to find his sister in the kitchen making dinner. he looked at the clock on the wall and was suprised to see it was all ready past 4 it really took him a lot of time to get everything from his mothers list.

''I am back sis'' he said and came inside while Akamaru walked towards his place near the fridge lay down and closed his eyes.

Hana stared at her brother and watched the bags that he was carrying with him. ''I can see that. Did you have everything mother told you to get Kiba?''

Kiba nodded. ''Of course i did'' he said a little bit annoyed with his sisters question.

He threw the bags on the kitchen table and walked towards the living room to watch some tv.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Naruto and Hinata walked out the store “Did Kiba tell you were well meet?” Naruto asked Hinata “no” “well Sakura’s going to pick a place but well all meet in front of Ichiruk‘s“ „O okay“ Hinata giggled it always was Ichiruku that Naruto picked of all places “well I guess I see you 8 tonight” Naruto walked away then “I guess I see you then” Hinata said that so low that no one could hear her then she turned around to walk to her home.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Kiba leaned with his head against the couch and fell himself grew very lazy until suddenly his mother stepped inside. ''Kiba get that lazy bud away from the couch and start with your work whenever i am away i always find you before that dam tv now hurry it up and start feeding the dogs'' She all but barked at her son before she disapeared into her room.

''Gees whats with her today. Kiba thought as he stretched his arms yawed again and made his way towards the kitchen to feed all the dogs that lived in the house.

Later that night after dinner was done Kiba realised he didnt even told Hinata the time and day for their date to be ,angry he slapped himself on the head and growled.

How could i be so stupid. darn it. He stood up from his bed then and opened his closet. running a finger through his hair he really had no clue what to wear for tonight. in the end he decided on wearing a black shirt dark grey pants and his usual leather jacket above it. leaving his hair as it was he really hoped Hinata had eaither met up with Naruto ore Sakura today to hear about the time and date ore else he really felt like one of the biggest idiots of whole konoha right now.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:49 pm

“When are they coming” Naruto growled a bit “T-there coming Naruto-kun j-just wait” Hinata replayed “Well fine” Naruto grumped “Hey let’s sit down on that bench” Naruto walked over to it and sat down Hinata walked after him and sat down to “It really is a nice night”

Hinata looked up at the stars “Yhee it is” Naruto looked up at them to “You know what their called Hinata?” Hinata looked at naruto “I-I have no idea Naruto” Hinata giggled, after waiting for teen minutes Sakura arrived, Naruto quickly raised up “Hey Sakura-chan” Hinata stood slow up “Hi Sakura” Hinata smiled “Do you know where Kiba-kun is?” Hinata asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:54 am

Kiba rushed downstairs when he noticed it was almost 8 O clock all ready. ''Dam how can i be late on my first date with Hinata of all people'' he growled as he smashed the door close behind himself leaving Akamaru behind but the dog knew he was not needed right now and walked back to his place near the fridge.

both Tsume and Hana laughed as the saw Kiba running across the street.
''That boy really needs to watch the time some more'' Tsume said and made Hana laugh even more.
''Yes thats what we keep telling him but he never listens''

Kiba raced through the streets all ready out of breath and breathed hard as he ran.

When he finally arrived at Ichirukas he was relieved to find both Hinata Sakura and Naruto rigth there waiting for him.

Sakura gave him a annoyed look and glared his way.
''You finally deiced to show up eeh Kiba shame on you gees''

Standing up from the bench she dusted of her clothes and looked at everyone.
''ok now that we finally have arrived all follow me'' and begun to walk into the south direction of the street.

Kiba bend down to catch his breath first and made eye contact with Hinata. Walking over towards her he gave her a soft smile. ''I am really sorry Hinata will you forgive me'' and gave her a meekly smile

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 am

Hinata giggled “Of cores Kiba-kun” They all followed Sakura they ended up at the biggest restaurant in Konaha “It’s really fancy” Hinata’s soft voice said “Yhee!” Naruto put his hands behind his head “It really looked big out her “It’s getting cold out here shouldn’t we go in?” Hinata shiver, Sakura looked Naruto and Hinata with a raised eyebrow and walked then in “Maybe we said to much Naruto-kun” “Nee Sakura just douse that sometimes when she’s annoyed” Naruto smiled at Hinata and walked in “Kiba-kun” Hinata looked at Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:42 am

Kiba was oberving the way Naruto and Hinata behaved around each other and he really didnt liked it one bit. since when had they became such good friends he didnt understand.

When Hinatas voice brought him back out of his thought he just shook his head and pushed away that unhappy thought. He asked Hinata out she was here with him not with Naruto with that thought in mind made him answer Hinatas question.

''sorry was a bit in thought'' and smiled warmly down at her before taking in his suroundings.
''Eeh is this the rigth place i mean it looks way to classy if you ask me i cant never afford eating here''

Sakura turned around beforing going inside the restaurant fully.

''Silly Kiba a friend of my mother works here last night when she was visting my mother she gave me four free tickets to spend with 3 friends you can say you are one of the lucky people that i chose to have dinner with'' and gave him a slightly arrogant smile. ''Come inside now Hinata is getting cold'' she said as she looked back at the Huuga girl that was holding her arms tight round her body.

Kiba quickly took her hand and walked inside following Sakura. ''Uhh right lets go in then'' and opened up the door for Hinata to walk further in.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:43 am

After they walked in there, there was a man waiting for them he had red hair and was wearing white clothes “Good evening” The man bowed “I’m Goji” Hinata and Sakura bowed “Thank you and to you to” Hinata said.

Sakura past the man the tickets “right this way” The man walked them further in the restaurant on till they got to a big table near a big window under the roof “This seems really nice” I wonder what it had cost though Hinata thought “Pleas be seated” The young man insisted. Naruto and Sakura seated down and Kiba and Hinata in front of them on the other end of the table. “This sure is fancy” Naruto grinned
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Kiba didnt felt comfortable at all he was happy for not wearing fancy clothes but could not help to feel a little bit quitly for not wearing a suit but how could he know that Sakura would bring them to such a high class restaurant at all.

He looked around and felt like everyone was staring at them.
He glanced over at Sakura and smiled nervously. and then back at Hianta. ''Are you enjoying your self Hinata?'' he asked and tried to look a little bit les nervous then he felt inside

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 am

“I’m fine Kiba-kun” I looked at him and smiled but when I was about to turn my head again I saw a boy making funny faces I count help but to giggle cures he was behind Kiba making them “What’s so funny Hinata?” Naruto asked really confused cures he didn’t see anything funny about Kiba. I pointed at the boy how maked the funny faces but he stopped when Kiba looked around. Naruto and Sakura laughed.

The boy raised himself up from the table and walked over to the table we were sitting at “Hey there pretty ladies” And blinked at Hinata and Sakura. Naruto stood up angry he was not about to louse Sakura to someone like him “Hey what the hell do you want?” Naruto snapped at the boy “I’m here to tell these cute ladies my name” “I’m Simon what’s your names?” Naruto answered quickly “I’m Uzumaki Naruto and I’ll kick your ass if you don’t go!”
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Kiba protectively placed a hand on Hinatas shoulder and when her eyes met with his he could not help but blush but quickly looked away to help Naruto to make the boy go away not really liking this feeling of insecure and awkwardnes that he was feeling right this very moment.

''Yeah you really have no buisnes here boy get away from our woman'' Kiba growled and gave the boy a fierce looking glare.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 am

The boy stepped back “Your women?” The boy smirked “I’m sorry I didn’t know” The boy looked right in to Kiba’s eyes “So you don’t mind if I borrow them do yaa?” The boy looked at Hinata and walked over to her “You mind if I have this dance?” Hinata couldn’t say anything she was so blown away. Naruto stood up from his seat but Hinata stood up quickly and suddenly slapped the boy “Can’t you see I’m on a date!” The boy looked at Kiba “You all will regret this!” The boy walked of.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Kiba smirked and gave his dark haired team-mate a shoulder pat. ''Wow nice one Hinata yu really showed him who is boss'' and it made him let out a bark like laugh.

Sakura had her eyes fixed on the boy who had come to intrude on their date and had her hands made into fists. ''The nerve of that guy'' she growled. and fixed her attention to Hinata. ''You dont look ok Hinata-chan why are you so pale all of a sudden?''

Kiba furrowed his eyebrows Hinata pale huh?'' and looked at his team-mate more closer

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:05 pm

“I-it’s n-nothing” I smiled at him with a weak smile “I-I just” and then everything started to get dark I began to lined forward to Kiba and then I finally fell to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Kiba quickly took actions and catched her in his strong arms before she was going to hit the ground.

''Whoa Hinata whats going on?'' he said with a slight panicked tone in his voice and was glad Sakura was their with them. ''Sakura what wrong with Hinata?'' he said and looked at Sakura. Who had all ready rushed towards the Hyuga heiress and was checking her temperature by holding her hand on Hinatas forehead.

when she looked back up again and saw Kibas worried face she signed. ''This is not good she has a very high fever we need to bring her to the hospital rigth away'' Kiba can you manage to bring her to the hospital while carrying her on your back? we really have to hurry''

Kiba gave a quick nod. ''For Hinata i will do anything'' and gently with Sakura help managed to get her on kibas back.

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Naruto ran to the big door of the restaurant “Open the door” I screamed at the man’s at the door they both looked at me running to the door “Don’t run in the lobby of the restaurant” one of the man said, I screamed again” We have a weak girl how has to get to the hospital” I arrived at the door and the man’s opened it for me “Thank you” I said quickly to them and watched Kiba run to the door with Hinata on his back.

We jumped from roof to roof until we finally arrived to the hospital. I fallowed them in the hospital until a doctor stopped me “You can’t go any further” I looked after Kiba and Sakura still running to a white hospital room with Hinata still on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Night Out   

Back to top Go down

Boys Night Out
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next