Share | 

Hidden Feelings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
animemyster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Feelings   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 pm

"Y-Yes, Kiba-kun!" Hinata said with a warm smile, embarassed but pleased at the pride that Kiba spoke with as he addressed her.

"Hinata got an injury in her side though," Vail cut in, almost intentionally trying to break the warm mood. "I treated it, but she needs to take it easy or it will reopen again."

"Are you in pain?" Kurenai asked. Her red, fiery eyes were now wide with worry as she looked at the Hyuuga girl. Immediately knowing that Hinata would deny it whether she was or not, Kurenai took her by the shoulder and guided the two of them into some thick brush. "You two make some conversation or something," she called over her should with an easy flick of her left hand. "I only want to check on Hinata's wound, and then we'll be off for the village." As soon as Kurenai finished speaking, the two kunoichi disappeared into the woods, leaving the two young men and the nin-dog to stare at each other in awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
http://animemyster.deviantart.com/
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Feelings   Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 am

Kiba watched Hinata and his teacher disappear into the woods and sighed before he walked over to were his dog was still standing to stroke his fur pretending to no notice the presence of Vail who stood not to far away from them.

He really wasnt in the mood to think of something to say to that kid and instead sat down on a old tree trunk and started to talk to his dog. ''You sure did a good job boy i am glad we can almost return back home now'' Akamaru barked and whipped his tail lazily. ''Yes i know you are tired so am i'' he put his hands behind his head and leaned backwards to stare at the sky.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Feelings   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

Akamaru seemed content to sit with his master in peaceful silence as they waited for their comrades to return, but Vail was one of those people who could not seem to tolerate lulls in conversation and felt the need to fill it with idle chatter. This came to Kiba's attention when the young man cheerily plopped down beside them on the opposite side of Akamaru and tilted his face toward the sky.

"Hinata sure was something out there, eh?" he droned openly with a stupid smile on his face, referring back to the battle earlier. "At first glance I didn't think she'd be much of a fighter, but she's got some extraordinary skill when she gets serious!" He didn't notice that Kiba seemed to be getting increasingly agitated by his adoring praise of the Hyuuga girl and continued to fawn over her talent. Akamaru grumbled softly as if this might clue the noble in, but his dense nature continued to astound them.

"Hey Kiba," Vail started, suddenly turning to the young shinobi as if something important had just occured to him, "Do you know if Hinata's seeing anyone? Y'know, as in dating somebody?" Kiba immediately looked over with shocked eyes, to which Vail misinterpreted and leaned back while looking apologetic. "Oh, are you and her...?" Vail trailed off and decided he'd let the Inuzuka boy respond before he said something that might get him in trouble and waited in the silence that followed.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Feelings   Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Kiba growled the nerve of that guy. standing up from the tree trunk he stood before Vail and had a very annoyed look on his face. ''It doesnt concern you one bit if Hinata is seeing anyone ore not you hear me'' he said with a loud tone to his voice. ''She is my team-mate and has me to protect her she doesnt need anyone else'' and with that he stalked off completely ticked off. but Akamaru who was a very smart dog knew it wasnt worth his time to follow his master now and stayed near the tree trunk to guard Vail.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Feelings   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 pm

It wasn't long after that Hinata and Kurenai emerged from the bushes and returned to the campsite, only to find that one of their members had gone missing. Akamaru lifted his head at their approach and whined softly, immediately alerting Hinata that something was wrong.

"W-Where did Kiba-kun go?" she asked, moving her concerned eyes to Vail's direction. The noble had a look of shock and insult on his face, and simply pointed in the general direction opposite them where a forest trail lay etched in the ground. Hinata turned to follow his gaze and then immediately spun around to Kurenai, who seemed irritated at Kiba's unauthorized departure. "B-But it's getting dark out, he shouldn't go out alone at this hour!!"

"Dammit, Inuzuka," Kurenai's mumble could barely be heard in response. Vail just shook his head at Hinata's frantic words, but didn't let on that he was secretly glad the shinobi had stalked off. Before another word was said, Hinata spun on her heel and took off in the direction of the trail, suprising both of them.

"W-Wait, Hinata!" Kurenai called, to which Hinata stopped briefly.

"I'm sorry, sensei," she said meekly over her shoulder, sounding truly apologetic. "I can't leave Kiba-kun alone out there, but I promise we'll both be back soon." Before her teacher could respond, Hinata activated her byakugan and shot off into the forest, leaving Vail, Akarmu, and the kunoichi in shocked silence.

Fortunately for her, Hinata's byakugan allowed her to locate the Inuzuka boy with relative ease. She found him about ten minutes later, grumbling loudly to himself while plucking various herbs from the ground. She approached quietly, but was not silent enough to go unheard by Kiba's keen sense of hearing. He glanced sharply over his shoulder, but his glare softened when he noticed the Hyuuga girl standing a few feet behind him then returned to the task on the ground before him.

"U-Umm," Hinata started while reaching a tentative hand out, not sure how to respond to his uncharacteristic silence. "Kiba-kun...are you alright?" Her mind raced. Normally he'd just smile and tease her for worrying too much, but now he said nothing. It was obvious he wasn't alright, but she couldn't think of something more appropriate to ask. "I-It's not like you to take off without telling us..." she said instead, hoping that he might give a different response. Ever since they were young, they'd shared so much with each other; and now Hinata wasn't sure what to do when he wouldn't respond. Taking a deep breath, she tried once more. "Will...will you tell me what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Feelings   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:31 am

Kiba shook his head. ''Forget it'' and sighed to look up at the sky. ''Its getting dark lets head back and get some sleep. Gently he grabbed her hand in his while his face kept staring at the ground as he walked.

Hinata followed him she knew better than to disagree when he was acting this way thinking something had been going on between him and Vail while she was gone.

Not before long they had arrived back at the camp where Kurenai came running towards them. ''You finally decied to come back Kiba?'' and gave him a stern look. Kiba grumbled under his breath. and looked into the direction of Vail. ''If that guy just kept his mouth shut then nothing would have happend but if you will excuse me now sensei i like to get ready for bed i am very tired''

Kurenai gave a short nod. ''That reminds me Kiba i like you to share your tent with Vail here he has no camp suplies with him and i dont think its very wise if he sleeps here in the open without shelter'' now is it?'' Kiba growled. ''You want me to share my tent with that guy and what about Akamaru then huh?''

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Feelings   

Back to top Go down

Hidden Feelings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2