HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

RP: Lady Luck

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow koneko

PostSubject: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 am

So far in our story, Kiba Inuzuka, a servant in Hiashi Hyuuga's mansion has befriended and fallen in love with Hiashi's daughter, princess Hinata Hyuuga. Hinata has been forced into being engaged to Sasuke Uchiha by her father and would stop at nothing to get away from him, even if that meant running away from home. With Kiba's help, they escaped from the mansion during the night and went to live with Kiba's childhood friend, Shino Aburame. One day, while they were out helping the village work, Kiba got the nerve to tell Hinata how she felt, despite the fact that he thought Hinata was in love with his good friend Naruto Uzumaki, another servant in the mansion. To his surprise, Hinata returned his feelings and Kiba promised to keep her safe and away from her father, no matter what.

Later that night, Shino joined the two of them out in the woods where they were working. Hinata, exhausted from working all day, had fallen asleep. While she was sleeping, her father, Naruto, Hana (Kiba's sister), Sakura (Hinata's best friend) and Kiba's dog Akamaru, all showed up to bring Hinata home. Kiba handed Hinata over to Shino and made him promise that he would keep her safe. Then, Kiba turned himself over to the king, who had believed that Kiba kidnapped his daughter. Kiba was taken back to the mansion and thrown in jail.

The next morning, Hinata woke up and immediately became distressed when she saw that Kiba was not with her. Shino came in and reluctantly told Hinata what happened. Hinata was crushed. She didn't understand why Kiba would just leave her like that. Shino told her that she had two options, she could either remain here and free from her father or she could return home and possible save Kiba. Hinata chose to go home.

Back at the mansion, Hiashi and his guards were trying to torture information out of Kiba, beating him on a regular basis. If Kiba didn't talk soon, Hiashi was simply going to execute him.

Hinata returned home as fast as she could and met up with Sakura. Together, they managed to distract the guards down by Kiba's cell and Hinata was able to talk to her lover. Kiba couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her! Hinata couldn't believe that her father was going to execute Kiba. She had to think of a way to help him escape.

When the guards returned, Hinata and Sakura snuck upstairs to try and think of a plan. However, Hiashi saw them. He was elated to see his daughter returned home, safe and sound. He told her that the wedding was back on. Hinata protested but her father wouldn't hear of it. She tried to convince him that Kiba was innocent but he didn't listen. He wouldn't have her running off with a servant so he told her that she could say her goodbyes tonight because Kiba was going to be executed in the morning.

This only made Hinata more determined to set him free. Sakura and Naruto agreed to help her in anyway they could. Sakura suggested an idea, although it would be highly dangerous....

--

"I've got it!" Sakura beamed but then her face immediately fell, "But it's going to very risky. Hinata-chan, have you ever heard of the story of Pocohantas?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:15 am

Hinata gave Sakura a confused look and shook her head. ''Not really no can you explain a little better because i dont understand what you mean?'' and waited till Sakura gave her the answer while thinking about Kiba who still was trapped inside the small jail. She didnt want her father to kill Kiba and hoped that Sakura could help him escape with her idea.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:45 am

Sakura took a deep breath and dove into an explanation, "Well, I learned about her in my American history class when I went to boarding school. She was a Native American woman who rescued an Englishman, Jon Smith. Smith was going to be executed by Pocahontas father, but just as he was about to be killed, she jumped inbetween Smith and her father, saving Smith's life."

Naruto's eyebrows furrowed, "What does that have to do with anything?"

Sakura gave him a soured look, "Don't you see how similar the situations are? If we can get to the execution tomorrow, Hinata can jump in the way. There's no way that they would risk hurting her; she is the princess after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:01 am

Hinata thought about it for a long while before she was able to respond back to Sakura's idea. She didnt know if she was brave enough to do just that. To jump in front of Kiba when her father was going to kill her beloved one but when she thought about it some more and if she didnt do anything then she was going to lose him forever. ''I do it'' she said with a brave face. ''Its the only way to save him'' I will stop this from happening even if i have to give my own life in return'' and lowered her head to look into the distance.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 am

Naruto put a hand on Hinata's shoulder, "Just one more thing. Whatever you do, don't let Kiba hear about this. He won't let you do something so dangerous..."

Sakura nodded in agreement, "So what are you going to do now, Hinata-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:31 am

Hinata looked back at her two friends and smiled. Both Naruto and Sakura really proved to be more then good friends to her if they were even trying to help her in getting her loved one back it made her feel loved and sheltered. ''Well i dont know about you Sakura-san but I think its best that we try to get some sleep its getting late and i think its best to feel all rested up for tomorow I think my father wont mind you spending the nigth with me Sakura-san but as for you Naruto-kun, you better get back to your room at the servant residence'' and waited for them to respond back to her.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 am

"Sounds good," Naruto yawned and stretched his arms up over his head. "I'm beat. Night, Hinata-sama, Sakura-sama."

Naruto waved and turned to head back to the servants chambers. He really hoped that their plan would work.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:02 am

''Goodnight Naruto-kun'' Hinata said and waved until he had disapeared back to the servant residence. She looked back at Sakura then and spoke once more. ''Sakura-chan I show you your room and smiled softly.

When Sakura gave her a soft nod Hinata started to walk back to her family chambers trying her hardest to stop thinking about Kiba and the thing she was going to do tomorow moring. She then opened a door to a small chamber close besides her own.

''This is your room Sakura-san;'' goodnigth and see you tomorrow'' i hope you are able to sleep a little'' and gave her a sad look. ''Because i think i wont at all''

After Sakura had wished her goodnigth Hinata returned back to her own room and was happy nether Neji ore her younger sister was there to tell her how foolish she had had been in the times that she had spend with Kiba.

Even if they had been there she just didn't care anymore. Tomorrow she was going to save Kiba she was confident in the plan that Sakura had made.

She quickly dressed into her nightgown but didn't bother to brush her hair this time, she was just way to tired.

Stepping into her bed she lay down on her soft pillows grabbed her blanket and in only one second had drifted of to sleep.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Sakura woke up the next morning to the sound of marching feet outside of her door. She threw on the first outfit she could find and raced out the door, towards Hinata's chambers. She figured that it was almost time for the execution. She pounded on her friends door, hoping she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:22 am

Hinata who had lay awake for a very long time all ready with the very thought of Kiba being killed today didnt made it any easier to sleep all that much so the young princess was all ready fully dressed and ready for whatever came on her path this day. She openend the door quickly for Sakura to step inside and gave her a worried look. ''Sakura-chan I am soo scared what if i am not strong enough to jump before Kiba-kun when father wants to kill him. I just cant see him dieing right in front of me i wont be able to bear that'' and touched her forehead with her hand and looked down at the ground.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 am

Sakura grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her lightly, "Don't even think like that. I know that you can do this, Hinata-chan. Now, come on, we have to hurry before they start."

She grabbed Hinata's hand and ran out of the room. She dragged her friend down the hall, towards the courtyards. Naruto was waiting for them by the door.

"They just went down to get Kiba out of the cell. Are you ready, Hinata-sama?" Naruto asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Hinata shook her head. and gave a soft whimper. ''No not at all Naruto-kun I am afraid i made fail but when Sakura gave her another firm look she took a deep breath and tried to keep her spirit up. ''All right lets do this'' she softy said and started to make her way towards the room were her father was going to do the deed.by all ready thinking about it made met lose faith in herself but it was her beloved Kiba that was going to be killed if she didnt do anything to stop it right now.

They walked for a short while through the long hall way that went through the whole castle. until the heard a couple of guards marching feet and it made Hinata know that they had arrived at the rigth place right away. And when her fathers voice suddenly was to be heard she was totally sure. Taking another short breath she looked at Sakura and Naruto both before she marched in.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Kiba kept his head down, staring at the chains that kept his hands and feet bound together. The guards led him up the winding stone steps and out towards the back of the mansion. He supressed the urge to glare at the guard who pushed him out the door.

There were even more guards waiting outside, all of them holding guns. Hiash and Prince Neji stood beside them. The guards shoved him up against a bare wall, where he knew he would be shot. Kiba closed his eyes and took one last deep breath, trying to picture Hinata's face.

"Do you have any last words?" Hiashi muttered.

"Yeah, tell your daughter that I loved her," Kibe replied, without opening his eyes. He smirked, picturing the kings enraged face.

Hiashi's eyebrow twitched, "Guards, prepare your weapons!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Hinata pushed open the doors with much force and before any of the guards could stop her she had run towards Kibas side and stood before him with her hands shielding him from the guards. ''Nooo'' she yelled and stood staring at her father with a look in her eyes that made you tell she ment it seriously. ''Father if you going to shoot then you have to shoot me as well because i wont move not before you put those guns away and let Kiba go''

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Kiba's eyes practically bugged out of his head when he saw Hinata jump in front of him. For a second, he thought that maybe he had already been shot and he was going delusional.

"Hinata, what is the meaning of this?" Hiashi barked. "And lower your weapons, all of you!"

Hiashi marched over, ready to grab his daughters arm and toss her out of the way, but Kiba beat him to it. He grabbed her shoulders and spun her around, "A-are you crazy? They could have shot you!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Hinata grew a bit afraid when Kiba and both her father stood staring at her with furious faces. She blinked once and whimpered softly before she looked at Kiba and tried to look him in the eye. ''Butt.. Kiba-kun Dont you want me to save you?'' and the tears slowly apeared on the confused and bewildered princess when he had yelled at her like that. ''I cant lose you'' and without looking at her father stepped towards him and grabbed Kiba in a tight hug.. ''I love you Kiba-kun no matter what'' and wrapped her arms around his neck ducked her face and tried to avoid her fathers gaze on her.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 pm

All of the anger drained from his body when he felt her press up against him. Kiba let out a small sigh and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He buried his face in her hair, ignoring the fact that Hiashi was watching them both.

"I love you too and don't want to lose you either, but if they had shot you too..." He whispered in her ear. The idea made him so angry that he had to curl his fingertips around her shirt to relieve some of the stress.

"Enough," Hiashi's voice cut through the air like a knife. Kiba could feel Hinata being wretched from his arms, and he growled under his breath. Hiashi ignored him and looked down at his daughter, "You really want him to live that badly?"

Last edited by shadow koneko on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Hinata looked at her father with saddes in her eyes and gave a soft nod. ''Yes father I really want him to live, I love him.. and stared rigth into her fathers eyes she wanted to convince him and the only way to do that was to act with confidence in her voice she needed to make him see their was really no one else but Kiba who could make her this happy not that prince Sasuke not if she could help it. ''I want him to be the one for me please father dont kill him i cant bear to be without him any longer'' and once again tears freely flowed from her eyes making her cheeks all but wet.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Hiashi pinched the bridge of his nose and Kiba watched the king's shoulders move up and down, as he breathed deeply. Kiba imagined that he was mentally counting to ten, trying to calm himself down.

"Fine," Hiashi exhaled, "I won't kill him."

Kiba's jaw fell open.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Hinata watched her father while having a very confused look upon her face not believing what he just had said. ''Uhh Father are you serious?'' I mean i dont really understand any of it. Are you really letting Kiba live for me?''

Exchanging glances with Kiba she shook her head still very confused and after seeing his confused expression, she really wanted to know if she had really convinced her father with everything she just all but yelled at the stern king and waited for him to answer back.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:15 pm

"I said I wouldn't kill him, but I didn't say there wouldn't be other consequences for his crime," Hiashi answered, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

Kiba raised a brow at his answer, "Like what?"

"You're fired," Hiashi chuckled, "And you must leave the mansion immediately. You are forbidden to be here and if I catch you hanging around, I'll tell my guards to shoot first and ask questions later."

Kiba's teeth clenched together. This bastard was just trying to keep him apart from Hinata...
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Hinata despratley grabbed Kiba in a tight hug and kept shaking her head while tears streamed down her face. this could not be happening not now not after evrrything they jsut went through.

''No father you cant do that, if you make Kiba-kun leave the castle then there is nothing you can do that would stop me from following him nothing at all'' she yelled and tried to gave her father a angry look.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Hiashi sniffed audibly, "That's what you think, my dear daughter, you'll be married off to Uchiha Sasuke as soon as possible. Then you'll be his to deal with."

The only thing that kept Kiba from leaping forward was Hinata's hand wrapped around his arm. His teeth snapped and he let out another low growl. It was a good thing Sasuke wasn't around, or Kiba probably would have pounced on him.

"I'll be expecting you out within the next hour. Remember my rule," Hiashi gave them a cheery smile, waved, and then went back inside. Neji stared at the two of them before following his uncle into the house.

Kiba glared at the back of their heads before muttering, "Damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 am

They remained the only two still there after the king the guards and even prince Neji had left the building Hinata whimpered softly not really know what to say ore do anymore all she could do was holding her ams tight around kibas body desperately while trying not to cry any more she wanted to be strong in this dire situation.

But when Kiba did''t spoke for a very long time she moved out of his embrace and looked him right in the eyes. He really seemed to be in deep thoughts she thought when his face had grew very serious. ''Uhm Kiba-kun?'' You know i would go with you wherever you might go but we have a very big problem with my father guarding you every move now what should we do?''

And really hoped he could find a solution before the time limit of a hour had passed.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 am

Kiba had been silently debating whether he should run in there, hunt Sasuke down and beat the shit out of him. However, Hinata's whimpering extinguished his anger and brought him reeling back to the present.

He thought hard about her question and a smirk spread across his face. He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "He said I wasn't allowed to visit you... he didn't say anything about you visiting me. The guards can't follow you everywhere you go, especially when you have to go to sleep. You've got that big tree near the window of your room... Do you think you could climb down it and sneak out to my place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   

Back to top Go down

RP: Lady Luck
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next