HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

RP: Lady Luck

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow koneko

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Kiba sighed, ran his fingers through his messy hair, and let his hand rest near the back of his neck. He scratched it absentmindedly. She was gone and he wouldn't be able to see her for what he knew was going to feel like forever.

He kicked at some pebbles in the street before heading home, where he knew Akamaru would be waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 am

Hinata quickly ran back towards the castle and hoped Naruto and Sakura had been able to keep her cousin younger sister and her annoying finance at bay long enough for her to get back safely and in time.

While she ran through the woods all she could think about was Kiba and how awful she felt by leaving him but it was the only way. she had to be brave the moment her father announced her wedding to Uchiha Sasuke she had to be prepared to flee her room and have Sakura waiting for her with Kiara.

But those were things she needed to worry about when tomorow came all she needed to worry about now was getting back in time without anyone recognizing her along the way.

Making sure her scarf covered her face totally she ran the last bit of the way very hard so that when she stood still before her window she was breathing hard.

As planned Naruto stood there waiting for her and had a brigth grin upon his face when he saw her.

''Hinata-sama and had a good time with dog boy i am sure you had'' and laughed before Sakura came out of the shadows to smack him on top his head. ''Shhh dont talk so loud you idiot'' before she stepped towards Hinata and grabbed her hand. ''Come make haste now your father and Sasuke have been knocking on your door for a long time before i told them you weren't feeling well but i dont think neither of them believed my lie completly i want you to fake feeling ill can you do that?''

Hinata listened to Sakura and gave a quick nod. ''Of course i can thanks a lot for the help it means a lot to me Sakura-chan and grabbed the pink haired girl in a quick hug before Naruto held out his hand to her to help her climb the tree that would bring her back to her room.

Opeing her window she glanced at Sakura. ''Goodnight Sakura-chan see you tomorrow''
Sakura smiled and nodded. ''Goodnight Hinata-chan we talk more tomorrow'' and quickly disappeared from sight back to her room.

Naruto watched Sakura go and felt bad that he wasn't able to follow her. him being just a servant of the Hyuga family and she a noble daughter of the Haruno household but it could not be helped and he signed deeply.

Hinata watched him from her window and recognised his pain. but what could she do when she was in the exact same position.

''Goodnight Naruto-kun Thanks a lot for all the help'' she said and gave him a soft smile.

Naruto looked up to see Hinata smiling at him and returned the smile easily. ''Its nothing Hinata-sama glad we could help you out but if i were you i quickly return to my room and get in bed before Hiashi-sama returns back have a goodnight and we discus everything tomorow moring'' with a quick wave in the air he ran back inside back to the servant quarters leaving Hinata to her own thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:05 am

Hiashi paced up and down the hallway that led to his daughter's room. Of all the times she had to feel under the weather, she had picked the worst time. He had planned a huge dinner for everyone in the house, that would celebrate Hinata and Sasuke's engagement.

He looked up and saw a flash of pink hair. Sakura had finally left Hinata's room. He hurried off, grabbing Sasuke along the way. He stopped outside of Hinata's door, "Hinata? I know it's late but may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 am

After Naruto and Sakura had left Hinata alone she quickly went to change in her night gown and slipped under the blankets.

when her fathers voice suddenly was to be heard made her jump. she hadnt expect him to be hear so soon. but not really able to disobey her fathers request being very tired and feeling still a little sad after leaving Kiba made her open the door. ''Uhm sure'' she said and tried to make her voice sound very weak.

Opening the door she was shocked to see Sasuke also there. ''What is it you need? as you can see i am not really feeling very well'' and waited for her father to asnwer her back. hoping that he was going to believe her being sick.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 am

Hiashi stepped through the door, Sasuke right behind him. He looked over and saw his daughter all bundled up in bed. She didn't look to poor to him, but he wasn't going to say anything.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry we missed you at dinner, and that it's a shame you're not feeling well. I know Sasuke wanted to go over some more things about the wedding. Do you feel up to talking about it?" He asked, trying to keep his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:43 pm

If there was one person that she didnt want to see than it was her fiancée but with her father standing besides the boy she had no choice but to say yes and so she did. ''Very well but please make it a quick visit'' and faked a cough.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Sasuke looked at her, "I'm sorry that your under the weather, princess. I was talking with your father about the location of our wedding. I think it should b

Hiashi interupted, "sasuke suggested that you should visit his palace for a few days. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 pm

A location for the wedding visiting Uchihas palace why were they asking her now didnt they saw how tired she was. She signed and sat back up again. ''Uhh why are you asking me this now i mean is it really necessary to visiit his palace father?'' i dont really think so'' cant we discus this all tomorow i rather try to get some good rest then i am sure to asnwer every single qusition that you can think of asking me'' and lay her head down on her pillow and closed her eyes trying to ignore there presence in the room.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:16 pm

"of course its necessary! You'll be living-" Hiashi's eyes narrowed. She had fallen asleep.

Sasuke shrugged, "tomorrow then."

And with that, they left her room. They would just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 am

Hinata waited till they left her room before she opened her eyes again and signed. feeling very uncertain if she ever was able to sneak away from her own wedding with her father and Sasuke trailing after her all of the time.

but when she closed her eyes this time for real she thought of her boyfriend her Kiba-kun and fell into a deep peachful sleep while dreaming that they were together living a very happy and lucky live.

When the next day came Hinata awoke by two maids that gently touched her shoulder telling her to get dressed because her father demanded her presence at the dinner table.

She gave a sleepy nod and slowly sat up while pushing the blankets away from her body.
and started to wrap the sleep out of her eyes to watch the time. the clock on her wall told her that it was almost nine o clock. blinking once more with her eyes she stepped out of her bed were a maid came rushing towards her to give her the clothes she needed for the day to start with.

looking at the green dress that her maid brought her made her smile. Green always had been a favorite color from her mother everytime she saw the color green she thought back to the times when she still lived.

She dressed and sat back down in a near by chair to have another maid to her hair and make up
Thanking them she went on her way towards the dinner chamber to have breakfast with her father and Uchiha Sasuke she was almost sure if it that he was present this morning.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Hiashi was sitting at the breakfast table, sasuke right beside him. They both looked up when hinata came in the room. Hiashi forced a smile, "good morning. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Hinata picked a seat next to her father and sat down before she asnwered the quistion he had just given to her.

Looking at her fathers face she forced a small smile to apear on her lips and spoke.

''I still feel a little light headed but other than that i feel fine father''

before anyone could any anything more two servants came to bring their breakfast that contained out of fresh baked bread coffee and tea also just been set and on the bread was strawberry jam and fresh cream.

One of the servants placed all of it on the table before she hastily prepared Hiashis coffee placing suker and milk in the mock and twirled the tea spoon long enough till everything had melted completely.

When everyone was eating and drinking their tea ore coffee Hinata feared the qusitions she was about to get from either her father ore her fiancée Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm

"so, like I was saying last night, sasuke wanted you to come stay at his place? What do you think?" hiashi asked and grabbed another slice of bread.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 am

Not really know what to answer to that she took another sip of her tea and thought really hard what she should answer

she couldn't possibly go with him to his castle how was she ever able to contact Kiba when things grew dangerous for her to handle alone when she was so far away from him.

what was she going to do now she really didn't know. looking at her father she gave him a uneasy smile.
''I uhm dont know father i mean what is the reason for me to go with him?'' and awaited his asnwer

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Hiashi looked at her like she had three heads, "So you can adjust to living there. You do realize that's where you'll be living after the wedding, don't you?"

Sasuke tried to hide his smirk behind his coffee mug.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Hinata almost choked in her tea when she heard him speak of her living at Sasukes place in the future and coughed for a long while before she was able to speak again.

''What!! you expected me to live at the Uchiha mansion after the wedding noo you cant be serious'' and looked at her father and Sasuke very shocked.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Hiashi's eyebrows furrowed, "You'll be his wife. Where did you think you'd be living?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Hinata had no answer to that and grew silent while desperately thinking what she should do now with this knowledge this horrible truth that she was now realising when she was married and turned into mistress Uchiha the thought all ready made her feel sick but first before she was even able to plan her escape route the escape from ever becoming that awful Sasuke wife

she had to know the date for the wedding and thought to play it wise and acted all sweetly when asking her father about the wedding date. ''Father when will you start organising the wedding if i may be so curious to ask?'' and hoped he would be so willing to tell her hoping that with Sasuke still sitting right next to them he would be able to give her a answer.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Hiashi answered her question without missing a beat, "I've already started organizing things for the wedding."

Sasuke leaned forward a little, his hands resting on the table, "I was hoping that we would be married next weekend, and if things all go according to plan, we will be."

They were both pleased to see that Hinata was finally showing some interest in the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Hinata thought about this for a little while and grew silent while she thought. It was Thursday now she still had enough time to think of her escape plan before the weekend of the wedding was there but knowing tat both Sasuke and her father were waiting for her asnwer she stopped thinking about it for now and focused her attention back to her fiancee who really was starting to get on her nerves the way he was looking at her with such a hungry look to be read in his eyes that it made her feel very uncomfortable.

''I see that means i will be very busy this week will i not father?'' and waited for his replay back.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Sasuke cut in, "Yes, it does. You will have to be fitted for your gown and travel to my palace to make sure everything is to your liking."

At that moment, Sakura wandered into the room, looking for Hinata. She was dressed in a flouncy, sky blue dress and bangs were pinned on top of her head. She waved to her friend when she saw her and then frowned when she noticed Hinata's company.

She calmly walked over, ignoring Sasuke and Hiashi's glares, "Mind if I steal Hinata for awhile? I want to ask her about some stuff for her wedding."

Hiashi nodded. As long as they were talking about the wedding, "Go right ahead."

Sakura hoisted the shorter girl out of her seat and dragged her out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am

Hinata gave her father a apologised look before she let herself get dragged away by her best friend.

When they were far enough for neither Sasuke ore her father to hear their conversation Hinata spoke.

''Sakura-chan I am so glad to see you i thought Uchiha Sasuke and my father would never let me leave'' and signed deeply. ''We really need to discus my escape route Sakura because father wants me to travel to Uchihas castle thats going to be so aweful i just know it''

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm

"Um..." Sakura felt a huge bead of sweat roll down her forehead. She was good at thinking on her toes, but nothing was coming to her now, "I could always tell Kiba if you go. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to follow you guys out to Sasuke's castle..."

She wasn't sure if that would work, and she knew it was dangerous, but what else could they do? Hinata couldn't refuse Sasuke's order, especially with her father around.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:17 am

Hinata signed and lowered her head. ''But i dont want to go with that awful Uchiha you remember what happend when i was with him alone what if he tries to rape me when i go with him to his castle and he manages to get me alone'' She looked at Sakura and really fell very scared by only thinking about it all ready. ''I know that i have no choice to just obey my fathers orders but i am really scared that something will happen while i am there''

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Sakura grimaced when she said 'rape'. Hinata was right, there was no way she could go to Sasuke's. Hinata wasn't very forceful or strong. She wouldn't be able to fight off Sasuke if it came down to that. But she also couldn't ignore her father's orders.

Sakura chewed on the inside of her cheek, "Well... what if I come with you? I could stick with you and make sure nothing happens to you. Ino and Tenten can come too, if it makes you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   

Back to top Go down

RP: Lady Luck
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next