Share | 

RP: Lady Luck

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 pm

This made Hinata smile the moment she heard her friend come up with that new idea.

''Yes i would like that a lot Sakura-chan'' and smiled happily.

''I go ask father if thats ok if i can bring friends with me.
come lets go ask right now before he and Uchiha Sasuke are gone again''

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Hiashi was about to get up from the breakfast table, when Hinata and Sakura came in. He looked confused and shooed the maids that were trying to clean up away from the table.

"Hinata? Sakura? What's going on now?" He asked, meeting them near the edge of the table. Sasuke watched the trio with wary eyes from his seat.

Sakura gulped and shook Sasuke's gaze off, "Um... Hinata was telling me about her upcoming trip and we were wondering..."

Her voice trailed off, unsure of how to exactly ask them.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Hinata continued. ''We were wondering if it was ok for Sakura to accompany me on this trip to Sasukes castle I would like it a lot if she could come along if thats ok with you father?'' She said in a soft voice and hoped he would agree.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Hiashi looked at his daughter, than at Sakura and then back at Hinata. He thought this over for a moment before nodding, "I don't think that would be a problem. As long as Sakura understands that you're going to spend time with your fiance."

Sakura couldn't hide her huge grin, "I know. It's fine. I... I want to see where Hinata's going to be living. You know, for future reference."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 am

Hinata was relieved that her father agreed to their question and it made her smile just a liitle bit at her father before she playfully grabbed Sakuras hand. ''All rigths thats all father me and Sakura have somewere we need to go and we will be back before lunch time rigth Sakura-chan?''

The pink haired girl nodded. ''Ohh yes its very urgent and involves wedding dresses''

Hinata knew it was a lie but she had to get Sakura and Naruto together to tell them about the plan She had to explain them everything.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Hiashi smiled from behind his coffee cup, "Go right ahead."

Before anyone could say anything else, especially Sasuke, Sakura grabbed Hinata's arm and dragged her out of the room. Once they were out of earshot, she hugged her friend and started jumping up and down, "I can't believe that worked!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Hinata happily nodded her head. ''me neither i mean normaly we always have to make up a very good excuse for him to agree i cant believe how easily he said yes to us Sakura-chan we have to provide from this i mean its probably our only chance we are going to have before we have to travel to Sasukes castle'' She grabbed her hand then. ''come lets go get Naruto-kun there is something i have to discus with you and Naruto its very important if this fails me and Kiba wll never be together'' and her face changed from happy to sad then when thinking about the one boy who she loved with all her heart.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 pm

The pink haired girl followed her best friend down to the servants chambers. Naruto was just returning from his chores and was wiping his hands with a dirty dish clothe. He looked up when he heard them coming, "What are you two doing down here?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hinata quickly looked to the left and to the right before she answered his question. ''Shh not so loud Naruto-kun father may not know anything about me and Sakura visiting the servant chambers after everything that has happend in the past days is there somewere we can talk more private? and awaited his answer

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   

Back to top Go down

RP: Lady Luck
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6