Share | 

RP: Lady Luck

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 am

This brought a smile to the princess face and she nodded happily. ''Yes that would be no problem no problem at all. but then her face grew a little said again and she stared down at the ground. ''but Kiba-kun how long do you think we can keep this up before my father really loses his patients if i keep refusing the marriage proposal to Sasuke we need to think of a better way soon. This was the reason why i run away in the first place remember, to avoid marrying Uchiha'' but lets not worry about that for now you better should be going now''

She said with a very sad tone in her voice and stepped towards him until she was almost close enough for their faces to almost touch she looked into his dark brown eyes and slowly kissed him on the lips very carefully. enjoying to feeling of his rough touching her own but doing it a bit more with a wild touch to it. and when the kissed deepened she closed her eyes to jsut forget everything for a few seconds to enjoy this moment of pure bliss.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 am

Kiba chuckled lightly against her mouth. His hands slid up to cup her cheeks, his fingers becoming tangled in her long, dark tresses. When he felt her deepen the kiss, her body pressing against his, his eyes widened. He growled possessively, an image of Sasuke holding her like this flashing through his mind, and he pressed her up against the nearest wall. He pinned her down his arm resting up near her head.

Kiba pulled away, still keeping his lips close to hers and tried to suck in deep breaths. He wouldn't allow Sasuke, Hiashi, or anyone else to take Hinata away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 am

Hinata had a smile on her face and her cheeks were rosy red as she watched every move that Kiba made with a slight possessive glint in her eyes. She could not imaging anyone but Kiba kissing her like that. there was absolutley no way that she would allow Sasuke to touch her like that if she could help it.

''Kiba-kun please kiss me once more before you leave'' she all but begged and made her body come very close to his once more.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:02 am

Kiba inhaled sharply. He leaned down, smiling against her lips, and kissed her again. This time, he tried to be a little gentler, only lightly pressing his lips against hers.

He planted one final soft kiss on her lips before standing up straight. He ran one hand through his messy brown hair, "Guess I should go pack..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 am

She nodded sadly and signed. ''I really wished we would'nt have to hide our relationship like this but till we have found a solution its better that we meet at nights from now on'' throwing her long dark hair over her shoulder she watched outside to see if anyone was there but when the place seemed all but empty she looked back at Kiba.. ''I think now is your chance to grab your stuff let me acompany you back I dont really feel like to get back to my father just yet'' by all ready thinking about made her head starting to ache.. Grabbing his hand she made him follow her back to the servant quarters.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:16 am

Kiba grinned like a mad man when she grabbed his hand. He liked that Hinata was starting to stand up for herself and becoming more assertive.

He followed her back to the servants chambers and wasn't surprised to find Naruto and Sakura waiting there. His first thought was to shake Hinata's hand away, but then remembered that Naruto and Sakura seemed to hate Hiashi as much as he did. They wouldn't say anything.

"What happened?" Sakura practically begged. "The guards ordered us back inside after Hinata stopped the attack!"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:48 am

Hinata decided to just keep holding kibas hand she trusted Sakura and Naruto to not say anything and begin to explain what happend while they had been ordered away. ''Ohh its horrible really awful she begin. My father was about to kill Kiba-kun until i stopped them all. and begged for him to spare his life but you all know how much my father is against the idea of me and Kiba together he wants me to marry Uchiha and fired Kiba from the castle and made him forbid me to see him any longer''

She tugged on Kibas hand and gave him a soft smile'' taking another fresh breath of air she continued never one to talk much so she really wasnt used to all this talking but somehow it felt nice to be the center of attention once in awhile. ''but what i am about to say now is purely a secret and i hope you both will be able to keep it that way''

Naruto and Sakura both gave a soft nod and wanted her to continue. she closed the door in case they were being over heard and spoke once more ''Kiba wants me to meet him at nights from now on until we have found of a solution of how to get out of the marriage with Sasuke. she looked back at Naruto then. ''Naruto-kun do you think its possible to help me climb my window at night when you help me?'' and waited for him to respond back.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Naruto nodded, "Of course I'll help you, princess."

Kiba thumped him lightly on the back; his way of saying 'thank you'. Naruto rubbed his shoulder and glared at his former co-worker. Kiba ignored the look and began to fish around for a bag. In no time at all (he didn't really have that much to pack) he was ready to leave.

"Hana'll be in for a surprise..." He muttered under his breath, slinging the bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 am

Hinata could not help but to be sad and whimpered very softly. ''Kiba-kun please promise me to keep in touch I want you to meet me everynight after dinner'' she grabbed both hands in hers and looked at him with a slight desprate look in her eyes. ''Promise me that ok?'' and waited for his response back. While nearby Sakura silently wept she felt very sad for the both of them and wished they could live a more happier live. a live without having a relationship hidden away from her mean and stern father.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Kiba placed one hand on her cheek, then ran his fingers through her hair, "I promise. Now you have to promise me that you'll come see me tonight. Promise?"

Naruto noticed Sakura crying and took hold of her shoulders. He pulled her against him, trying his best to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 pm

She nodded fierce and swept a tear away from her eyes that was trying to make its way to her cheek. ''Of course i promise to come see you tonight I try to sneak away rigth after dinner and come see you no matter what''. And closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of his hands on her face for how long it still lasted. ''You better go now before father sees you still here'' she sadly said'' with one last kiss on his cheek she stepped away to stand next to Sakura and Naruto. ''Will see you very soon byee Kiba-kun'' and once again she cried.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Kiba was just about to lean down and give her a final kiss goodbye, when someone called to them from behind the group. He glanced over his shoulder, his eyes narrowing. It was Sasuke. Kiba's lips curled back, revealing his abnormally sharp teeth.

Sasuke simply ignored him, "I'm sorry to interrupt... but I'd like to have a word with the princess."

Kiba dropped his bags and wrapped an arm around Hinata's waist, snarling under his breath. Naruto tensed, ready to back his friend up if he had to. Sasuke may have been prince of wherever he was from, but did he really need to be interrupting them?
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:27 am

Hinata wasnt really able to talk to Uchiha Sasuke right now not when Kiba was about to leave her behind. She carefully glanced over at Sasuke and felt a little nervous and afraid of what he might say to her. ''Uhmm Sasuke-sama what do you want to tell me?'' and felt Kiba tense close besides her. Knowing that he really despised of the prince but what could she do then just wait till Sasuke gave her his answer.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Sasuke eyed Kiba and Naruto suspiciously, before returning his attention to Hinata, "I'd rather we spoke in private."

Kiba snorted, which might as well have been translated to 'well that's too damn bad.' Sasuke would be alone with Hinata when Kiba was dead and in his grave.

Sasuke glared at him, and if answering some unspoken sentence, he calmly said, "She is MY fiance."

Naruto had to jump forward and grab hold of Kiba, to keep him from lunging at the prince.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 am

Hinata grew very nervous and trembled a little. and with a little force tugged on Kibas arm to make him calm down again. ''Kiba-kun remember our promise'' she softly whispered in his ear before she slowly made her way towards the place Sasuke stood ''Goodbye Kiba-kun I hope we will meet again one day and with that even how much she hated to do it took Sasukes arm and begin to pull him away from the chamber.

She had to keep pretending to make it possible to see Kiba at nigths only then would she really be able to see him without having to worry about her cousin ore even this Uchiha prince to follow her at all.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:21 am

Kiba wouldn't forget that promise for anything. With a grim look on his face, he picked up his bag and turned to face Naruto and Sakura. He patted Naruto on the shoulder, "Don't let Hiashi boss you around too much, okay?"

Naruto grinned, "Who do you think you're talking to, some pushover?"

Kiba chuckled and Naruto promised to come visit him as soon as he could. Kiba turned to Sakura and stretched out his hand to shake hers. Sakura knocked it away and threw her arms around his neck. Kiba was a little surprised, "Thanks... Take care of Hinata for me when I'm not with her."

"I will."

And with that, he waved goodbye and headed out of the mansion, hoping that it would be nighttime when he stepped outside.

--

Sasuke led Hinata into the chambers where they spoke earlier, closing the door behind them when they were in the room. He stared at her for a moment. He had never really taken the time to observe the woman he was supposed to marry. She looked frightened, and maybe the slightest bit irritated, but besides that, he noticed that she was indeed very pretty. How had he never seen that before?

He cleared his throat, "I want to start off by... apologizing. I know this has all been very difficult for you to take and that marrying me isn't on the top of your list. I haven't exactly made things easy for you."

He hated apologizing. Everything you said always sounded so sappy.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 am

Hinata clasped one hand before her mouth when he suddenly became so gentle and soft towards her even apologizing was one thing she certainly had''nt expected of him to do at all and being the quick forgiven person that she was made her step a little bit closer to the prince wearing a slightly confused expresion on her face as she moved towards him. ''Sasuke-sama why are you doing this?'' why are you being this nice to me soo suddenly please enlighten me because i dont really understand any of it?'' and shook her head.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Sasuke glanced to his right, his black bangs falling to hide his face. He hesitated before answering her, "I... I heard what you did this afternoon and I have to admit that I was... impressed."

He turned back to face Hinata, his face expressionless, "You see, when I first met you I thought you were weak and nothing but a spoiled girl who needed constant watching over. You sounded like you'd be such a chore. That's why I was so cold, but after hearing what happened... you have changed my opinion of you greatly."

"Hinata-sama," He continued, without letting her say anything else, "I need to marry you."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:26 am

Stepping back while really being very suprised by his sudden words she could do nothing but stare and felt herself completely unable to say one word at all.
She made herself slowly sit down in one of the chairs that stood inside the room and ran with a couple of fingers a little nervously through her long hair while staring down at the ground. She clearly didnt expected him to say something like this and made her feeling very paniced wishing Kiba was still by her side to make him go away but he wasnt and Sasuke waited for a answer. ''Uchiha-sama You know i cant never accepted that offer even how much my father is going to force me, my heart belongs to no one but Kiba-kun I hope you understand how i feel at least a little bit'' she softly said and looked away.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 am

Sasuke frowned, his lips pursing out slightly. He shook his head, "You don't seem to understand why or how this works, Hinata-sama. I was the one that arranged for this marriage, not your father. As long as I want it to happen, it will. I need to to regain power in my country."

He took a step towards her, staring down at her, "Marrying you will form a strong alliance with your family and make my people respect me more. Then I can overthrow my brother and exile him."

A look of revenge and bloodlust gleamed in his coal black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:58 am

''Excile you say?'' Hinata said. ''does that mean you only going to use me just so that you can stop your brother'' She shook her head widly. ''There really is no way that i will obey to your will just like that'' Standing up from the chair she stood tall and stared back at the prince. ''You are waisting my time Prince Uchiha i will take my leave now and proceeded to grab the door handle to open it.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 am

Sasuke's eyes narrowed. His arm shot out, blocking her path. He pinned her up against the wall, leering down at her, "That's not the only reason. I could have chosen thousands of girls, but I picked you didn't I? And I would explain to you more about my brother's situation, but I'd rather spare you the sob story."

He wouldn't be made a fool of, not by her or her little servant lover.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am

She gulped and felt herself grow very scared when he had her pinned to the wall like that and stared at her with those pitch black eyes of his. ''Uhm Uchiha-sama please you cant jsut force me dont let me repeat myself'' she said in a soft voice. ''What do intend to do with me once you have your brother overthrow?'' She wanted to know and hoped the prince would leave her alone soon so that she could sneak outside to be together with her Kiba-kun.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 am

Sasuke was a little surprised by her question. What did she expect him to do with her?

"You'll come live in my palace of course, and you'll help continue the family name. It might not sound like it... but I'll make sure that you're happy," He explained as patiently as he could. He hesitantly lifted his hand up to touch her cheek. Her ivory skin felt soft and smooth beneath his fingertips. He hand slid down her cheek to rest near her neck, his fingers gently stroking her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:11 am

Hinata really felt herself slowly becoming relaxed a bit and it scared her what was this man doing do her to make her feel this way. Desperately she let her thought run back to Kiba. Thinking of his soft kisses his hands touching her cheeks tenderly and his voice telling her how much he loved her never wanna lose her. She closed her eyes trying to ignore Sasukes touch on her. No matter what he did Kiba was the only person that she really loved.

''Sasuke-sama please can you please stop It confuses me greatly. She looked into his dark eyes and quickly made her eyes look down at the ground. Looking into those eyes made her feel really nervous.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   

Back to top Go down

RP: Lady Luck
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next