HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

RP: Lady Luck

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow koneko

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Sasuke sighed and let his hand drop to his side, "What are you confused about? I think I'm making my intentions very clear..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:03 am

Slowy she backed away from the wall and stepped towards the door. ''We talk about this more over dinner with father all right?'' she softly said. ''I have a guest waiting inside my room I dont want Sakura to feel alone while i am waisiting my time here with you'' quickly grabbing the door handle she opened the door and stepped outside. away from the prince is what she wanted to be rigth now. to have this dinner over with and to let herself fall back in the open arms of her only love Inuzuka Kiba.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Sasuke cursed under his breath and stalked off in the opposite direction. He couldn't afford to lose her, not when his country needed him so badly.

--

Kiba cracked the door to the house open and poked his head in, "Hana?"

There was no answer, except for the sound of Akamaru's paws scraping against the floor. Kiba chuckled and knelt down to scratch him behind the ears, "Hey boy. Is Hana here?"

Akamaru barked, his tail drooping down. Kiba grinned. Apparently, Hana was away on business for the night. She had to make a house call for some sick animal. That meant that he would have the place to himself until Hinata got here.

He slowly dragged his bags upstairs to his old room and started unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Hinata walked in a really quick pace back towards her room. if it wasnt for Sakura still being here as her guests that gave her the excuse to get away. away from that prince Sasuke and his insane ideas that only ment using her for his own personal cane. she was really happy to have Sakura still there waiting for her just when she needed her the most. Opeing up the door Hinata quickly closed it behind her and signed deeply before she sat down on her bed and looked back Sakura. ''Sakura-chan its horrible, really horrible'' before she broke down and cried really hard.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Sakura jumped up from the bed and rushed to her friends side, "What happened, Hinata-chan?"

She placed a gentle hand on Hinata's shoulder, trying to calm her down. Sakura didn't care how attractive Sasuke was, if he hurt Hinata, than he was going down.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:18 pm

In between sobs Hinata told Sakura everything about Sasukes treats and with tears still on her cheeks looked up at Sakura and said. ''I cant marry him Sakura-chan He will only use me i hate to lose Kiba like this Prince Uchiha only wants to use me to defeat his brother we need to find a way before its to late and i am realyl forced to marry that man'' and another sob escaped her lips and whimpered softly.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Sakura's mouth zipped shut as she tried to think, "I think that what you really need right now, is to see Kiba. Why don't you go now... I'll tell everyone at dinner that you were sick and went to bed early or something."

She wasn't exactly sure if they would believe her, but Hinata couldn't go to dinner right now. Not like this.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 am

Hinata gave a weak smile in return and nodded softly. ''Yes Kiba-kun needs to know whats going on. I really need to go see him'' Standing up from the bed she quickly dried her tears and went in search for her brush. when she found it she swiftly ran the brush through her long treshes and looked back at Sakura. ''Ok i am ready Sakura-chan but how am i too climb my window when Naruto-kun isen''t here to help me down?'' but not a mear 5 seconds later Naruto burshed through the door a grin upon his face and stood still before the two girls.

''Dont worry Hinata-sama I make sure you can climb down savely and gave her his thumb up. Hinata looked a bit bewildered when he came running through the door so suddenly but she quickly recovered herself and smiled.

''Thank you Naruto-kun'' She said happy to have Naruto help her.

Hinata walked towards the window and looked down below. it really was a bit scary to climb down but she had to try. she had to see Kiba again she really needed to have him comfort her after what that prince Uchiha told her. taking a deep breath she bind her hair down into a pony tail and looked at Naruto. ''I am ready when you are Naruto-kun?'' and waited for him to help her down.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 am

Naruto ran over to the window and opened it as wide as it would go.

"Wait!" Sakura stopped them both. She ran to Hinata's dresser drawer and pulled it open. She untangled a long, dark purple scarf and handed it to her best friend, "Put this on. You'll have to hide your face when your out on the streets."

When Hinata's face was covered, Naruto helped her out onto the closest, thickest branch of the tree, "Think you can get down okay or do you want me to meet you at the bottom?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Hinata looked down below and shivered a little when a soft breeze touched her face and meekly gave a soft nod. ''If you dont mind to wait a little longer Naruto-kun I am not really good in climbing trees with my father always this protective over me i never had the chance to play outside all that much''

Carefully she touched the closed tree branch with her arms and started to climb down while watching where she could sat her feet. when she was almost down Naruto grabbed her hand which made her blush a little bit glad to have her face covered with the thick scarf. and smiled back at him. ''Thank you Naruto-kun I think i manage from here Kiba-kun promised to meet me here near this thick old tree I should be fine if i hide myself well enough from the guards you should better get inside before my father misses you'' with that said made Hinata look into the distance hoping for Kiba to come really soon now.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Kiba hurried down the dark, bare streets. He pulled his black hood up over his head, hoping to disguise himself. He paused at the gates of the Hyuuga mansion. If he was caught inside...
He noticed someone standing near a huge tree not to far away, and he couldn't help but notice the scarf around their face.
Hinata!
Kiba softly called out her name.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Hinatas face lightned up when hearing Kibas voice and quickly crossed the road to be with the one she loved. ''Kiba-kun you made it'' she happily said and launched herself into the waiting arms of the young boy. and burried her face into his neck not before long she wasnt able to hold it in any longer and within a couple of seconds she was silently crying. '''Kiba-kun please i cant take this anymore'' she said and whimpered. ''Can we go to your place i rather be with you then stay here and have prince Uchiha always follwing me around'' and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Kiba felt much better now that he was able to hold her in his arms. When she mentioned Sasuke, he wanted to ask what the hell he did to her. He knew that would have to wait. He wrapped an arm around her and started to lead her back to his place.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Hinata slowly made her legs start moving but made sure to hold on tight to kibas body not wanting to let go now that she finally was reunited again with him.
When arriving at Kibas house she followed him inside and was glad he didnt lived that far away from the castle. it made it possible for her to sneak back when necessary. Akamaru came running from the living room while barking happily. Hinata knelt down on her knees and petted the dog on his head. ''Hello there boy'' Akamaru barked and licked her hands before he run back to his master and jumped against his legs. which made Hinata giggle softly. ''Uhm Kiba-kun were is your sister is she not home yet?''

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Kiba shut the door behind them and pressed his nose up against the window to make sure that nobody had followed them. He glanced over his shoulder at her, "Nah, she's away for the night. Akamaru said she had to make a house call for a patient of hers."

When he was sure that the coast was clear, he wandered back over to her side. He grabbed her hips and pulled her against him, "So what did you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:31 am

This made Hinata giggle a little nervously for some reason pictures of that prince Sasuke kept coming back to her even now that she was back into her boyfriends arms. ashamed with even having such thoughts now that Kiba was back made her look away and a sad expresion apeared on her face. ''I am sorry Kiba-kun I am unable to do much of anything right now.. That prince Sasuke really did something very terrible to me and because of that i am not able at all to have you give me pleasure'' Please help me forget about him even jsut for tonight'' she all but begged as she looked into his dark brown eyes of his.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Kiba's eyebrow twitched when she mentioned Sasuke's name. She made it sound like that bastard wanted more than just to talk to her. He took a deep breath and tried to resist the incredible urge to punch something. He wanted to ask her what Sasuke did to her, but he knew that would only make her more upset.

"Don't worry about him," He breathed, trying to help ease her fears. Although, deep down, Kiba was really worried about it. He hoped that Hinata wasn't having second thoughts about their relationship. Sasuke could give her so many things that he couldn't...

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, a forced grin tugging at the corners of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Hinata closed her eyes for a second and when she opened them again she smiled and gave a soft nod. ''I will try Kiba-kun. when you are with me i feel very save'' and grabbed the boy in a firm hug and leaned her head against his shoulder.

They stood there for a long while both lost in thoughts. both unable to release there strong holds they had on each other. with the sun long gone made the room they stood in almost pitch black only the weak light of the moon that shone through the window gave them enough light to see more then enough.

Hinata didnt want to leave Kiba. not when she was finally away from that prince Sasuke and back with her loving boyfriend. She signed contently and slowly released herself out of his embrace. and tugged at his hand to go sit down for a bit. ''Kiba-kun?'' she softly spoke.

''I like to talk to you about what happend today after you left. will you be able to listen to me without storming back to the castle and attack Uchiha-sama?'' and looked at him with a questioned look on her face.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 pm

"Sure," Kiba answered, his smile falling, "But I'm not making any promises about not beating the shit out of him."

He let go of her and walked into the living room. He plopped down on the couch, patting the empty spot beside him. Akamaru followed him into the room and curled up near his master's feet.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Hinata followed him and sat down on the couch without making any sound at all. Brushing some of her hair out of her face she looked back at Kiba again and begin her tell him what happend while he had just left. but it was harder then she thought but pushing herself a little further she really needed to tell him everything. she took a deep breath and begin. ''Kiba-kun after you left Uchiha-sama took me with him to his chamber and there made me pinned to the wall while holding me tight without any possibiltys to get free'' here she whimpered softly when the event of what happend came back to her again. ''He told me he needed to marry me to have more power to be able to over through his brother. I grew very afraid of the way he touches me and told me i would be living with him at his castle and would get whatever i wished for but i could see in his eyes that the only reason he even concidered to marry was only for power and wealth'' she stopped talking then and by the time she had told him everything tears stood in her eyes once again. ''Ohhh Kiba-kun i was soo scared i cant go on living like this we have to do something and put her hand to her forehead and ducked her head slightly.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Kiba listened to her without saying a word. He could tell how frightened she was from the tone of her voice and from her body language. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into his lap. He pressed her head against his chest, squeezing her tightly, "We'll think of something. You won't have to marry him unless you want to..."

Part of him was a little relieved. At least it sounded like Sasuke only wanted to marry Hinata for his own benefit, not because he loved her. It would have been that much harder if Sasuke was in love with Hinata...

"We still have some time to think of something," He whispered, running his fingers through her silky hair.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:54 pm

This made Hinata feel all better again when his words sounded so confident and strong to her. ''Yes'' she softly answered back. ''But i rather not return back to the castle tonight if only there was a way for me to stay the night then return back to that quite place i call home'' She looked back at Kiba and spoke again. ''I mean your house seems so full of life and feels so warm and cosy instead of mine its a whole lot different'' I wish i never even lived there at all'' she silently said and grew silent again

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Kiba sighed, his hand leaving her hair and moving to the small of her back, "Me too, but there's no way we can do that. You have to be back before everyone wakes up..."

He stared at her for a moment before asking, "You don't like being able to get everything you ask for?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Hinata shook her head wildly and signed. ''not at all I mean my father never made me do much of anything he was always very protective over me whenever i tried to help one of the servants with cooking ore anything that made me feel helpful to them my father ore my cousin Neji always removed me from the room saying it wasnt proper and ladylike to help a servant before they would walk away leaving me behind in my room. I was really glad that Sakura-chan always came to visit me whenever she felt like it when she was with me i didnt felt lonely at all''

here she smiled remembering the good times they had together when being little before she looked back at Kiba and gently touched his cheek with her hand.

''Kiba-kun You believe me right when i say i love to help out to get my hands dirty, i am not afraid to work, to get tired but my father doesn't understand all he thinks about is power to use his only daughter just to get in the good grace of the Uchiha clan to force me to marry that Prince Sasuke. Kiba-kun?''

and she gave him a quistioned look. ''You believe me right i dont want to continue living like this. I am afraid that when i am agreeing with my father in the marriage you and will never meet again and i hate to even think about that so please Kiba-kun we have to think of something and quick because i am very worried Sasuke-sama told me he was going to make us marry in only a week time. A week is not long at all'

she signed and grew silent slowly drifting into dispear. they had to do something about and quick before it was all to late.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Kiba squeezed her even closer to her. He leaned down, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Her hair fell all around him and he breathed in her sweet scent, "I know. I'm trying to think, but it's not easy for me to think straight when your around."

He gave into temptation and pressed his lips against her throat. He suddenly sat up straight when an idea came to him, "Why don't we try running away again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   

Back to top Go down

RP: Lady Luck
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next