Share | 

RP: Lady Luck

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 am

Hinata looked at him as if he just saw a ghost and blinked with her eyes a couple of times before she were to respond back.

''Ehh you mean like before?'' but what about that prince Sasuke and my father Kiba-kun if we were to do something like this again we need to think about it very seriously and prepare ourselves first we cant just ride away on Kiara again it just wont work a second time'' but and here she looked a little bit more hopeful again if we were to suceed this time we might get our wish and would be able to live together away from everything''

and this thought made her smile brightly.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:49 am

"We'll plan it out better this time. It won't just be a spur of the moment thing," Kiba's voice grew more excited with each word. All the pieces of his plan were starting to fit together, "You can run away on your wedding day. Everyone will be so busy setting up, that it'll give you a good chance to sneak off."

He thought things through a little more, his smile suddenly falling, "It'd probably be better if you went by yourself this time..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:45 am

This made Hinata look a bit afraid. ''You mean i have to get through with the wedding and then just sneak off?'' Kiba i dont think i can do that. I mean everything will be pretty much guarded and if i tell my father i have decided to go through with the wedding he will have Sasuke follow me around everywhere no matter were i go'' until suddenly a little idea came to mind. ''No wait i minute i have a better idea'' and she looked back at Kiba again. ''What if i tell Sakura to have Kiara ready somewhere that we have to decide with Sakura and before my servants come to dress me up i sneak out of the window and run back to that place and run away on Kiara how sounds that?'' and waited for his reaction to her idea.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 am

Kiba grinned sheepishly, "You thought I expected you to go through with the wedding? No I meant run away right before. Yeah, have Kiara wait. You'll be able to make a faster get away then."

He pulled her even closer, gently taking her fingertips between his own, "But it will be better if you do this alone, at least for a little while. I'll be the first person they'll come looking for when they find you missing."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Hinata nodded slowly before she borrowed her head in his neck an closed her eyes really wanted to enjoy this special moment that shared rigth now. ''Kiba-kun You will be all right right?'' If i tell my father about my answer to Sasukes proposal and tell him i will go through with it how will i be able to sneak away I think we need the help of Naruto-kun once more do you think he be able to help me sneak away?

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Kiba chuckled and rested his chin on top of her head, "Of course he'll help you. He helped you sneak out tonight, didn't he? And as soon as things have died down around here, I'll use Akamaru to come find you. You're father can't stop me if I just say that I'm helping to find you. I'm not breaking any of his stupid rules then."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:44 am

Hinata had to agree with Kiba when she thought about it and besides Naruto was a good friend of Kiba they had worked together before Kiba had been forbidden to work there any longer after the events with her father and with Kibas trial. ''Yes how can i be so stupid I know Naruto-kun will help me on this as well and she smiled at him warmly.

suppressing the urge to yawn she wrapped her eyes in stead not wanting to give in to sleep not now that Kiba was still so close by close enough to touch.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 am

However, Kiba noticed Hinata rub her eyes. He frowned, "You can sleep if you want. I don't mind. I'll wake you up in time for you to get back to the house."

He knew that Hinata wouldn't want to sleep. She would rather force herself to stay awake in order to spend time with him.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 am

Hinata shook her head softly. ''No Kiba-kun I be all right i am just a little tired thats all'' she said and gave him a soft smile. ''You know how i long to be with you and sleep wont get in my way'' but she really was very tired and as she said her last words her eyes slowly started to drop and made her fall fast asleep.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 am

Kiba had to try his hardest to choke back a laugh. He wrapped her in his arms and picked her up, bridal style, and carried her upstairs. He gently laid her down on his bed.

He had to admit that he was getting tired himself. He decided to head downstairs and make some coffee, to try and stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 am

Hinata didnt wake up when he laid her down but when the door closed behind him she began to stir a little but didnt wake up.

While sleeping she began to dream Finding herself standing in a very huge clearing surrounded by wild flowers and hearing birds chirping cheerfully as she made her way through the high grass. until she stood still before a lake to watch her reflection in the water. seeing herself she saw that she wore a very pretty blue dress but what suprised her the most was the red markings on her cheeks on both sides.

A person aproached her from behind but just when he was close enough to see who it was that came to stand next to her she awoke by her name being called. and made her wake up with a yelp.

''Kiba-kun?'' she said and slowly sat back up in the soft bed.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:09 am

Kiba returned just in time to see her sit up. He placed his coffee mug on top of his dresser and sat down on the bed. He wrapped his fingers around her hand, "You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:38 am

Hinata pushed some of her hair behind her ears and looked at Kiba. ''Uhmn I just had a very weird dream and it scared me a little but i am all rigth now it wasnt my intention to make you worry Kiba-kun I am sorry she then looked at the clock on the wall and what she saw made her schocked even more. ''Oh no my father will have my head if i dont go home right now'' and it saddened her to leave Kibas side all ready.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Kiba sighed, knowing that she was right, "Just give me one more minute."

He pulled her into his lap once more and crushed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Hinata kissed him back not really wanting for the kiss to end and closed her eyes to enjoy it even more.
and when she drew back she looked down at her feet her face all sad. grabbing Kibas's hand she gently gave it a little squeeze and looked up at him again. ''Everything will be ok Kiba-kun trust me''

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 am

Kiba let out a frustrated growl when she pulled away. He tried to calm down and listened to what she said. He hoped that she was right, "I just don't know how much longer I can wait."

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, trying to satisfy his need to taste her again.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:46 am

Hinata sighed and stood perfectly still when he kissed her forhead.

''I know how you feel and its very difficult for me to even leave you right now but please Kiba-kun we have to get though with this a little longer I have to go now'' she looked down at her feet and slowly let go of his hand to walk towards the door. ''Will you walk with me a little before we have to say goodbye Kiba-kun?'' and waited his asnwer.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:04 pm

He grinned to try and mask his sadness, "Of course. I'll walk you as far as I can."

He stoods up from the bed and grabbed his leather jacket, which was hanging on the back of a chair in his room. He opened the door and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 am

Hinata followed him to the door and together they left the house in silence. the dark haired girl had her face hang low an a sad and she wore a sad expresion while walking very slowly to just remain as long as she could with the one she loved.

''Kiba-kun hold on'' and she grabbed his hand in her own again and kissed him softly on his cheek and smiled sweetly up at him.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Kiba couldn't help but grin from ear to ear when she gave him the peck on the cheek. His grin slowly faded into a smirk, "you call that a goodnight kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm

This made Hinata giggle loudly and playfully started to skip ahead of him. ''You want a good night kiss you have to catch me firs''t she said in a teasing She ran while the wind played with her long hair making it flowing behind her back in a most graceful way

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Kiba growled playfully and chased after her. He followed her down the dimly lit streets of the town. He easily caught up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders. He gently pinned her against the closest building. He was grinning again, "I win."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Hinata giggled softly and nodded her head softly before she leaned forwards to kiss him lightly on the lips.

''Good night Kiba-kun I miss you all ready'' she said with a very soft tone in her voice.
I dont really wanna go but i think i have no choice'' and looked very sad. ''Hopefully i will see you very soon'' and kissed him once again this time a little longer.

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:10 pm

"Hopefully," He muttered, although it sounded completely unintelligible because his lips were pushing against hers. Kiba followed that with a low growl, moving so that there was zero space between them. His right hand twisted around her silky hair, while the other hand slid down from her neck, skimming over her curves.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Hinata closed her eyes and really enjoyed the way his lips touched hers. She had to admit he really was a very good kisser. his lips really felt rough and soft all at the same time that when he withdrew from her that she all ready longed for more.

Opening up her eyes she stepped away from him. and turned around it was the only way for her to leave her beloved one only when she could no longer see his face was she able to walk away.

When she was a little further away from him was she able to stand still again and turned back. ''Goodbye Kiba-kun sweet dreams'' and sent him some fake kissed with her hands before she disappeared from sight

PostSubject: Re: RP: Lady Luck   

Back to top Go down

RP: Lady Luck
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next