Share | 

Awkward Situations

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Awkward Situations   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:34 pm

After Kiba told Hinata everything that had happened to her in the last couple of months about how he had fallen in love with her confessed his love to her. to risking his life for her while figthing a evil villain named Midori who had her kidnapped.

Even made her lose all of her memories when he had her captured once more to have his revenge.

Kiba told her about his worries but could not rush of her gaining her memories back in one day how painful it might have been for the Inuzuka boy, who still was very much in love with her.

But when he was done talking and made preparation to leave the room to get some sleep Hinata surprised him by telling him she remembered this room.

He had a faint smile on his face still not believing what she just said, but it made him happy ether way.

''Hina-chan what are you saying, are you able to remember Narutos room?'' but yes thats rigth you did spend one night here. It was the night that we had our first date. I still remember the cute yellow dress that you were wearing back then'' and he gave her a soft smile. ''You are on the right way Hina-chan and grabbed her inside a tight hug to express how happy he felt rigth now.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:47 am

Hinata smiled, happy that she had made Kiba feel better. Her arms tentatively locked around his neck and she rested her chin on his shoulder. She whispered, "I hope so. I just wish it was all coming b-back a little faster than this..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 am

Kiba gave her a understanding look and smiled softly. ''Dont worry about it so much Hina-chan You will have your memories back If there is one that thing that i am sure about then its that you will have them back sooner ore later'' and winked at her in a quick way.. He yawned once more and watched the alarm clock on Nartos desk and saw that it really was starting to get very late.. ''But.. Hinata What do you say if we try to get some sleep I am really sleepy rigth now. Do you wanna sleep here with me ore do you want me to leave?'' and looked at her with a serious look on his face.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:15 am

Hinata's cheeks turned bright red. She remembered how strange it felt being in here by herself. Her fingertips tightened around his neck, "S-stay, please."

She blushed even brighter and tried to bury her face in his shoulder, hoping to hide her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 am

Kiba with his fingers gently grabbed a few lose straits of her dark hair and twirled it around for awhile and smiled when it let it slide away from his fingers. ''Shh its ok Hina-chan go to sleep and try to think of good times that are still to come now'' to gently lay her down on the pillow and lay down besides her.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:00 am

Hinata's blush did not fade because he was still so close to her. A tiny part of her wished the bed was a little bigger. With a tired sigh, she snuggled up against him and almost immediately drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 pm

All Kiba thought about when she snuggles close against his body was about long lost memories. times when she had recognized his love without being awkward ore uncomfortable about it . a time when she had accepted her love for him almost completely. He tried his very best to stop to think about such memories but no matter how hard he tried they were always coming back to him. He signed and moved his body just a little bit to lay down in the way he liked best. He glanced over at Hinata and wished with all his heart for her to have her memories returned save and sound and soon ore he feared his own heart was not going to bear this much longer.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:35 am

The next morning, Hinata woke up. Her long dark hair, spread out all across the bed, a few strands hanging in her face. She lazily picked her head up to check the time. It was a little past 9:00. She let out a small sigh, and let her head fall back down, her chin resting on Kiba's chest. A smile spread across her face as she watched him snore away.

Last night, more of her memories had returend to her in another dream. They had been much more clear than the first time around. This time, she was able to make out the red tattoo's on Kiba's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Kiba lazily opened up one eye when his ears picked up the sound of somebody moving around him but he quickly remembered it was Hinata that had stayed to spend the night. Opening both eyes then he slowly shift his body in the postition that aloud him to watch Hinatas face more clearly. ''Good morning Hina-chan'' and gave her a cheerful yet still sleepy smile. ''Did you sleep well?'' I sure did'' and chuckled.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Hinata scooted a little closer to him, blushing when she felt his arm wrap around her lower back. She lifted her head up slightly, a shy smile on her face, "Y-yes, I a-actually slept very well..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Kiba gave her a brigth smile then and gently gave her a quick kiss on her cheeks before standing up from the bed and lazily strenched his arms. He focused his attention back to Hinata and spoke again. ''I am happy to hear that Hina-chan you need your rest. i was glad that my company makes you sleep easier tonight'' and flashed her another smile.

Until suddenly Akamaru pushed open the door while barking loudly. kiba signed and ran a finger through his unruly hair. ''Whats wrong boy?'' Akamaru came to a stop before his masters feet and whined softly. ''Hmm you sure?''

The white dog barked once to anwer the qusition and that made Kiba focus his attention back to Hinata.

''Quick Hinata we need to get dressed Akamaru jsut told me that we are needed at the hospital.

He told me a messenger told him that Shinos condition has gone for the worse''

Akamaru whined and lay his head low. ''Its ok buddy Shino cant die jsut like that. ''Hina-chan I get us some breakfast while you dress ok'' and he quickly pushed open the door to make himself ready to leave as soon as possible.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 am

"O-okay..." Hinata could feel her head spinning. Without feeling the fabric touch her skin, she got dressed. She shakily went out to the kitchen and gulped down whatever it was Kiba had made for her.

Please be okay Shino-kun...
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Quickly kiba dressed himself in some simple clothes. black pants blue shirt and put his jacket back on.. Back inside the kitchen he quickly opened his closets grabbed some simple crackers with cheese for their breakfast for now. and poured himself some milk but knowing Hinata for quite some time now made her some tea instead. while waiting for the water to bole Hinata stepped inside the kitchen. ''Here you go Hinata fast now. and handed her a plate with her share of the crackers with cheese.

Akamaru whined and moved his own plate with his paws while looking at his master. ''Be patient boy I need to get Hinatas tea ready first. Akamaru shook his head and barked softly,but kiba ignored the dog and continued with his work. when the water was done he swiftly poured it in a mock and made the tea.

With the steaming cup in hand Kiba sat it back down on the table and went back to get his own. there by given Akamaru his own dinner.

With his plate in hand he seated himself next to Hinata and begin to eat his dinner in a very fast manner

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Hinata watched Kiba gulp down his breakfast. The only thing that she could hear, was the sound of her own heart, threatening to jump out of her chest. She gulped, trying to control her shaking hands.

"C-can we go now?" She asked when he finished. She really wanted to get there as soon as they could. She had to make sure that Shino would make it through...
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Kiba swallowed quickly and gave her a quick nod. ''One sec ok'' and looked at her while trying to sound postive but he really was very worried about his fellow tesm-mates live just as much as Hinata was'' Standing up from his chair not bothered by the plates grabbed Hinatas hand and with Akamaru high at his heels Kiba left his apartment. smashing the door closet behind them.

Within no time at all Kiba Hinata and Akamaru raced inside to be stopped by Shizune who gave them a very sorrowful look and shook her head. ''Kiba Hinata-sama please follow me and try not to talk there are people inside that still wanna sleep'' The hokages assistant started to walk without waiting for a answer. Kiba gave Hinata a soft nod and started to follow Shizune.

Shizune brought them to a small room that was almost pitch black if not for one small window that gave the room a little light. enough to see a boy laying inside a hospital bed with treats tigth to his arms and neck. It was Shino Kiba noticed directly and within only a few seconds time Kiba had arrived at the boys side and looked at him with a very sad and serious expresion upon his face. thinking why it had to be Shino who lay here being this seriously wounded. He jsut stared at his friend who just lay there sleeping,laying there almost lifeless.

''Why'' was all he said very softly.

Akamaru quickly came to his masters aid and gave him a soft lick on the face.

Kiba collected himself again and looked at Shizune. ''how long has he been this way and how bad is his condition please Shizune-san i need to know''

Shizune stepped closer until she stood besides the Inuzuka boy and gave him a smile bt you could see she was very uncertain of what to tell the boy.

''Well we still arent sure what it is that causes him being in this coma state even the insects that living inside his body are deeply asleep. i am very sorry to say this two you both, i know it will sound very harsh but we absolutely have no idea how to cure Shino all we can do now is wait and hope he will wake up one day''

She looked back at Shino and signed deeply. ''i am sorry'' I will leave you two now i come back in 30 mins'' with that said Shizune left the room closing the door behind her slowly.

Kiba was too shocked to react at first until it all slowly clicked and made him slam his fist hard on the small night stand that stood near the bed. ''Dam it all. First Hinata loses all of her memories and now you are in this state what will happen next me losing my eyesight damm'' he yelled loudly and knelt down on the floor unable to take it all anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 pm

"Kiba-kun..." She whispered softly, watching him break down on the hospital floor. Hinata knelt down beside him, her hand moving in small circles on his back, "Everything's going to be okay. Shino's strong. He'll wake up."

Although Hinata wasn't even sure if she believed her own words. She couldn't remember a lot of her medic nin training, but from what she did know, things didn't look too good, "How about we stay as long as we can and help take care of him?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 am

Kiba signed and nodded softly. ''yea i gues so But its really hard to have this all happening so soon What if Shino never ever wakes up he is a very close friend of the both of us. I really wanna think more postive about it but seeing him laying here this helpless i jsut cant seem to think he ever wakes up again'' and gave her a sad look. ''And just when you finally are getting your memories back its just not fair'' he moved closer towards Hinata and grabbed her in a tight hug realy needing to have her support rigth now.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Hinata wrapped her arms around his neck, wishing there was something more she could do to help him feel better. She knew there was only so much they could do for Shino and that her memories weren't exactly going to come flooding back to her. She pulled away and saw how tired and stressed he looked. Maybe being here wasn't the best thing for him...

"Do you want to stay with Shino-kun or head back to the apartment?" She asked softly, her thumbs moving tenderly across his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Kiba took a long deep breath and gave her a defeated look as if he really felt all hope was gone by now. ''Yea i dont think i will be of much use here anyway. lets go back to my home And i dont think we need to let Naruto nether Sakura know about what has happend to Shino I am guesing Sizune-san all ready told them the news by now.

''Hinata Do you want to come back with me i really like to have your company for a bit longer unless you all ready made other plans for today?'' and tried to smile but all he could come up with was a slight dry chuckle he really was that down after the news he just had heard.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:26 pm

"I'll go back with you," Hinata said with a small smile. She slipped her hand into his, the feeling of his fingers sending chills up her arm.

She was hoping that maybe she could take Kiba's mind off of everything that had been going on lately. There must be something she could do to help out...

"Are you ready to leave, then?" She asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Feeling the soft and tender hands taking hold of his own Kiba smiled a bit more happier then he did before and gave her a small nod.

He just needed to have faith in Shino, he knew his friend would never give up the fight that easily. ''Yea i am,lets go'' With one last glance at the bed Kiba forced himself to leave the room and to try to get himself to think about happier thoughts. But it really didnt seem to be working very well.

Letting Hinata lead him out of the hospital. He let himself get dragged away and really hated to feel this sad this very moment.

They kept on walking until they once again had arrived back at his apartment.

Slowly unlocking the door Kiba entered his home and stepped back inside to be welcomed happily by his dog but Akamaru who knew his master like no other quickly stopped when he saw the sad expresion kiba seemed to be wearing and whimpered softly.

Kiba ruffled the dogs fur. ''I am ok buddy really'' and continued on towards the living room with his dog following close behind.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Akamaru barked, not really believing what his master had said. However, he could tell that there was nothing more he could do so he trotted back to his spot on the living room throw rug.

"Maybe you should go sit down and r-relax, Kiba-kun?" Hinata suggested tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:57 am

Kiba gave a slight nod before he let himself sit down on his couch near the door and sat with his head in his hands while signing deeply. He really had no idea of what to do anymore right now. '''Lets just sit down for awhile i really need to think about it for a bit. ''He glanced her way then and smiled faintly. ''Dont worry Hinata I be all right in no time it needs time for me to take it all in With Shino in this state i cant help but to worry you understand that dont you'' he then touched the soft material of the couch with his left hand then to make her know that he wanted her to sit besides him.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 am

Hinata sat down beside him, turning to face him and folding her legs underneath her, "Of course..."

Her eyebrows furrowed when she felt a sharp pain behind her eyes. She squeezed them shut trying to relieve some of the pressure. Hinata felt herself leaning forward, her head falling against Kiba's shoulder as the pain intensified.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:18 am

Kiba still very much into his own sorrows didnt noticed at first that Hinata was starting to lean against his shoulder until he heard her make soft whimpering noises and saw when looking at her face that she really seemed to be in real pain. Quickly he reacted and took her gently in his arms while softly whispering that everythign would be all right but when seeing her in this much pain the first thought that came to mind was that forbidden jutsu that idiot Midori had used on her made him angry by only thinking about it again. ''Hina-chan whats wrong?'' you still having headaches because of that horrible jutsu please let me help you?'' and with that he had allmost all forgotten about Shino with hinata needing his help this very moment.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   

Back to top Go down

Awkward Situations
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next