Letters to Nezumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Letters to Nezumi   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Letters to Nezumi
Chapter 1

Hi nezumi I am soo glad to hear from you after three long months since that you left. You said in your letter that you have been visiting the sea. I bet the view is breath taking beautiful. I hope you are doing all right.

As for me I am doing ok. Have been helping my mother with the bakery and when I am not helping my mom out I am doing paperwork to help out rebuild No 6.

I am doing my very best to make it a better place for the people to live in. but I bet it does not concern you much. I can all ready imaging you rolling your eyes and say its not of any importance to you what happens to the city of No 6, but really Nezumi by doing all this I have this feeling of importance, this feeling to be needed. I hate to admit it cause I miss you so very much but by leaving me to go on your travels, made me come to realize how much my mother still needs me ,that Inukashi and little Shion still want me around, though Inukashi still pesters me about you when she found out I am sending you letters, but I dont care what she thinks It makes me happy to be able to send you letters like this, it gives me the feeling that wherever you are now we still be a little bit close.

Take good care of yourself till our next letter

Sion

Folding the letter neatly so that it will fit the envelop and puts a stamp on it before throwing it into the mailbox When walking away his mind was all ready on the day he was going to receive his next letter back from his dear friend Three months after his departure the dark haired boy had send one of his mice to go find Sion while holding a little note in its mouth with the note of his address while he was travelling.

Sion had found the mouse chirping near his window one night and was over joyed to see Hamlet again. When opening the little capsule the mice was carrying with him the note he found inside was making missing Nezumi a little less painful and easier to bear until his promised return.
But with his paperwork and work at his mothers bakery Sion was way to busy to respond right away it costed him a week after getting the note from Nezumi but when he finally did he could not help himself to check on the mail box every single day since he had send his letter.

Back to top Go down
http://mangaanime.forumandco.com
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Nezumi   Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:30 pm

As for Nezumi he had found himself travelling through deep forests fields full of flowers and high grass. Travelling trhough towns far away from No 6 that did pretty well on their own without needing the luxury that No 6 used to provide before it got destroyed. He had found himself a new apartment to stay in in a unknown town that he had forgotten the name of the minute he had settled in but since he did not wanted Sion to come find him it was not that bad for having forgotten about it at all

The apartment he lived in for the time being had three rooms a small kitchen and a living room and was build near the ocean.

It was on one late sunny October day that Nezumi received Sion's letter as he came home to find a letter being put in his mailbox. Curiously he opened the envelop to recognize Sion's neat handwriting making him smile when he was done reading the letter.

''Hah told you so airhead I knew you would come to realize it after time. Though it makes me relieved you doing ok miss you too'' he said to himself and rereads the letter once more before laying down on his bed with the letter still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Nezumi   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 am

The next morning Nezumi left his apartment to go once again on his travels. Three months it had been that he had left Sion behind but it had been a good descision he had made. Sion had his own path to follow and that path did not require him to keep on relying on him any longer but it sure had been hard saying farewel to the naive air head of a boy but now three months later Nezumi had found his own course to follow in the time that he had left the crumbled city behind. for he was no person to stay on one place to find work and a nice family to belong to no now that he was once again free to do what he wished he thought to travel around the world to see places he had never seen before. being a wanderer had been in his heart but no matter how far he might be on his travels his heart would never forget Sion one day they would reunite. Nezumi had no idea when that day would be but he knew that one day their paths would bring them back together like they did 4 years ago for the first time.

Spring was slowly returning as the dark haired youth makes his way through a deep and dark forest with his scarf tugged deeply against his chin for the wind still was very cold and makes his shiver slightly as he walks on. the forest full of pine trees and singing birds makes him really at ease. no sign of any human being for as far as his eyes can see or his ears can hear. only the sound of birds singing and the leaves move with the blowing wind is the only sound he can hear around him.

A little while later a little after 1 in the afternoon he decides to take a little break to write his replay to Sion.
Sitting down on a large grey rock he grabs a small piece of paper a pencil and starts to write.

''Dear Sion reading your first letter since we parted ways i am not bit surprised to read you are doing fine. I always knew you to be strong and able to achieve your goals without me to rely on
as for your No 6 you were rigth to presume i did not cared about it much but i do know how much it means to you. I am glad you have come to understand my reasons to leave but do not worry my dear airhead we will see each other again but dotn get your hopes up just yet do not pause from work but keep on doign what you do best helping people and make that mama of yours proud on her son when you will succeed in rebuilding the city the way it was supposed to be build before it got corrupted.

Seasons got by fast as you travel like i do. Its all ready spring but i bet were you are its a lot more warmer than here in the mountains were i am right now.

Sion good luck with everything take good care of your mother and dont over work yourself you hear Wink
Nezumi.

Sealing the letter he puts it in a envelop and into his jacket pocket to post it will he come into a village or town that has a mailbox to throw his letter in before he goes on his way once more.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Nezumi   Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:59 am

A month had passed since Sion had send Nezumi his first letter and he was still everyday hoping for a envelop to appear in the mailbox from his dear friend Nezumi. But as he stands outside his small balcony that was connected to his room taking a break from working on some paperwork letting the soft breeze blow his hair in every directions he finds himself deep in though thinking about Nezumi like everyday but after a week time and still no replay back he was starting to worry that something might have gone wrong until suddenly his mother came up the stairs holding a neat looking envelop in her hands and smiling cheerfully as she holds it in front of her only son's face to get him to come back to reality again.

''Sion. earth to Sion look what came today with the mail, I bet its a letter from Nezumi'' She gently spoke her son's savior name. happy he was still keeping contact by writing letters to Sion
she still was so very grateful for everything he had done for her son and wished that one day she was able to meet him in person but for now she would be patient and led the boys build up their friendship by writing letters, when the times came for them to meet once more she was almost certain he would be coming here to meet with her son and she would be finally meeting him for real this time. When Sion turned his head directly when he heard the name Nezumi and got Karan to giggle a bit at her son's look of surprise on his face.

''Nezumi? Really mom?'' Looking at the envelop in his mothers and back up again she gave him a happy nod.
''Go on and read it I be downstairs if you need me'' Kissing him affectionately on his forehead she departed down the stairs again
Leaving him to his letter.

Walking back inside his room with the envelop in his hand he cant barley wait to open it and read what Nezumi had experienced while traveling from city to city from sea to sea or so Sion though he was doing since a month had passed by within a blink of a eye while waiting for his response back.

Seated himself behind his desk he swiftly makes quick work with the paper using only his fingers to open it and marvels over the neat handwriting Nezumi used to write his letter back and by the looks of it, it was only done by using a simple pencil. Making Sion think Nezumi would have wrote it by being outside somewhere.

Dear Sion reading your first letter since we parted ways i am not bit surprised to read you are doing fine. I always knew you to be strong and able to achieve your goals without me to rely on
as for your No 6 you were rigth to presume i did not cared about it much but i do know how much it means to you. I am glad you have come to understand my reasons to leave but do not worry my dear airhead we will see each other again but dotn get your hopes up just yet do not pause from work but keep on doign what you do best helping people and make that mama of yours proud on her son when you will succeed in rebuilding the city the way it was supposed to be build before it got corrupted.

Seasons got by fast as you travel like i do. Its all ready spring but i bet were you are its a lot more warmer than here in the mountains were i am right now.

Sion good luck with everything take good care of your mother and dont over work yourself you hear
Nezu
mi.

Smiling from ear to ear Sion's whole mood got restored by only the simplest of things which was the letter that he was holding in his hands right now a letter from his dear Nezumi
and since he was on a break from work right now he wasted no time to grab for his own pen and paper to write a replay right back.

Dear Nezumi Thank you for your letter. You are right the sun makes everyone think it to be summer all ready its that intense. You say you are in the mountains? How is it over there? Can you give a description of the view. Of everything you see around you? I bet you think i am way too curious for my own good but i cant help it having you gone and no longer by my side i still want to know everything you do everything you see and if you can try to give me at least a little simple description it would make me real happy. Even though your brief letter it was as though i could read your expressions and that makes me real glad. I am guessing you are traveling from city to city? Since your letter came after a whole month of waiting for your answer. You know I dont mind to wait a month to hear from you again but please Nezumi don't make it a habit. As for your last words of me over working myself do not worry my mother is always making sure i rest and eat enough. I hope that eases your worries over me. As you said before you be fine. I will prove to you that I will and that when you return I still be waiting for you.
Dont forget to tell me all about your travels in your next letter Nezumi. Take good care. Si
on

[i]
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Nezumi   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Folding the letter neatly in the envelop and closing it Sion rushes downstairs to get his letter posted and on its way back to Nezumi as soon as possible.
As he rushes out of the house with the envelop in his hands his mother watches him with a amused expression on her face before she continues with her work again.

It being spring Sion forgot about his jacket as he sprints through the streets on his way to the mailbox only focused on getting his letter posted that when he finally arrived at the dark red mailbox standing at the corner of the next street, next to his own, he throws the envelop in its opening and with a satisfied expression on his face walks back home again.
''You better send me a letter back soon Nezumi'' He says softly as he enters his house again to go back to work.

Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Nezumi   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:24 am

Two weeks had passed since Sion had delivered his second letter to his friend and since the boy named Nezumi had felt no need to return to the small apartment he hired in the village he still did not knew the name of very well. he had made one of his mice travel to it sometimes to get his mail and as he sat up high in a thick oak tree watching the sea and felt the sea breeze blow his hair the brown mice that always faithfully brought him is mail came up climbing the tree as fast as his little legs could carry him up the tree, he jumped up his masters shoulders chirping to get his attention.
Looking up at the small mice on his shoulders he takes the small envelop out of the mice tiny mouth and a half smile appears on his lips. Opening the envelop he starts reading the letter thoughtfully

Dear Nezumi Thank you for your letter. You are right the sun makes everyone think it to be summer all ready its that intense. You say you are in the mountains? How is it over there? Can you give a description of the view. Of everything you see around you? I bet you think i am way too curious for my own good but i cant help it having you gone and no longer by my side i still want to know everything you do everything you see and if you can try to give me at least a little simple description it would make me real happy. Even though your brief letter it was as though i could read your expressions and that makes me real glad. I am guessing you are traveling from city to city? Since your letter came after a whole month of waiting for your answer. You know I dont mind to wait a month to hear from you again but please Nezumi don't make it a habit. As for your last words of me over working myself do not worry my mother is always making sure i rest and eat enough. I hope that eases your worries over me. As you said before you be fine. I will prove to you that I will and that when you return I still be waiting for you.
Dont forget to tell me all about your travels in your next letter Nezumi. Take good care. Sion [/i]

''You'' He says and chuckles a bit. ''You want to know about the places i visit in more detail huh? will you ever change when it comes to your never ending curiosity of yours Sion?''
He asks himself when folding the letter again to make it fit the envelop and hides it away in his jacket and climbs down the tree again with ease.

He was even farther away from No 6 than he ever dared traveling too. Far away in a deep dark forest that was near a clear blue sea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Nezumi   

Back to top Go down

Letters to Nezumi
Page 1 of 1