Share | 

Awkward Situations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Kiba shook his head and laughed. ''I dont think so Hina-chan Akamaru said they had come here for a bit but left quickly again when Naruto had grabbed his bag and told him to tell us to meet back up at the Hokage tomorow in the afternoon soo that means we will have a night without Naruto marching in on his'' thats great huh'' and wrapped a arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. ''come on its been a long night let us both sleep now and forget about today''

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:57 pm

"R-right... sleep," Hinata murmured and let out a soft yawn. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, "I'll need something to sleep in, Kiba-kun."

She was starting to grow too tired to worry about trivial things. She could worry about all those things tomorrow morning. Right now, all she wanted to do was close her eyes and pass out.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:28 am

''Ohh uhm yes thats right you need something to sleep in'' shall we first head to my room i find you something to sleep in when we get there you dont mind wearing a old t shirt of mine huh'' and grinned when he gently begin to let her towards his room

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:09 am

Hinata plopped down on his bed and watched him root around through his closet. He pulled out an old dark blue t-shirt, that had some sort of design on the front. The design, was a mixture of black, white and gray, but Hinata couldn't quite make out what it was supposed to be. She took the t-shirt from him and smiled gratefully. Then, she disappeared into the bathroom to change.

She tugged off her dirty clothes and pulled Kiba's shirt over her head. It clung to her top-half and then flowed out from there, hanging loosely on her bottom-half. It ended just above her mid-thigh. Hinata walked out of the bathroom, tugging on the bottom of the shirt, feeling quite self-conscious.

She knocked on Kiba's door. He had closed it, she guessed, to get changed, "C-can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 am

When Hinata went to get changed made Kiba pull out his own dirty clothes and threw it on the floor not bothered to be neat about it now being soo very tired and ready to sleep for a long time.

He cleaned his stuff from the bed and threw it also to the floor there by yawing for a long time.
wrapping the sleep out of his eyes he went to answer the door when he heard Hinatas soft voice from the other side of the door.

Opening the door he saw his girlfriend standing there looking so very cute and innocent that he could not help but to grab her hand and gently hold her body against his own. smelling her sweet scent made him crazy of lust but he knew that he had to keep control of himself for a little while longer so instead he kissed her softly on her cheek and led her towards the bed. ''Even in my clothes you manage to look cute'' and grinned slightly.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 am

Hinata felt her cheeks go red once more from his comment. When he wrapped his arms around her, she unconsciously leaned against him. She let her head fall against his chest, her eyes fluttering closed. She tried her best to fight off the drowsiness.

"Thank you," She whispered. She felt like she didn't thank him enough. After all he had done so much for her. Then she told him something else she didn't feel had been voice enough, "I love you... b-but I guess you already know t-that."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm

When she told him those 3 words he loved to hear the most he could not help but to lay her down on the blankets a little rougher then he thought he did and started to kiss her neck and lips but only for a few seconds before he lay down besides her and answered her question while looking in her direction with a very happy look on his face. when he talked his voice was very soft and steady. ''Hinata... and paused for a sec. ''I love you too'' and kissed her carefully on her lips

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Hinata let out a tiny gasp when she back onto the bed. Before she knew it, he was on top of her, his lips everywhere. Her fingers became knotted in his thick, messy brown hair and she let out another gasp, only this one was from excitement.

"K-kiba-kun..." She breathed when her lips were free. She sucked in deep breaths before his mouth covered hers once more.

Should we stop? She wasn't sure. Somehow... it felt to nice to just stop, but she wasn't sure if she was ready for anything more.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Kiba stopped kissing her for a mare second and looked into her bright white eyes of hers. ''Hinata?'' hesaid in between heavy breaths. ''We can stop if you want too its your choice'' and waited for her to give him his answer back. He really almost lost it when she let out those gasps of excitment but he wanted her to make the choice he knew that if she hadnt said anything he wasnt able to keep himself under control any longer.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Hinata gulped. Her head was spinning and it was hard to think with him so close to her. She could already feel the urge to kiss him rising again, "I... I don't k-know. I w-want to but part of me is terrified."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Kiba signed and lowered his head. he tried to make himself feel all calm again so he took deep breaths but it wasnt really working not when she was laying there looking so innocent and sexy all at the same time. ''Hinata you know how much i care for you and that i truly love you but to do this you have to completely trust me and most of all have trust in yourself. if you are this scared i think its best that we give it a rest for the time being'' and took another deep breath. really feeling very exhausted by now.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Hinata looked into his coal-black eyes and saw how tired he looked, and how hard it was for him to restrain himself. She did trust him and knew that he was right. They would wait for the right time. She squirmed out from underneath him and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Kiba knew it was going to take lots of patience to get Hinata to trust him completly to have sex together but if he thought about it more seriously he was glad he had held himself back what if her father found out then he was sure his changed to ever marry the girl of his dreams forever. just now that he and hiashi had become a little bit closer and were on the way to accept each other. by having sex with his eldest daughter he was sure all of it was broken the moment he found out.

Kiba lay his head down on his pillow and gently started to play with Hinatas long dark locks of hair.
but not soon after his eyes closed and he found himself slowly fading away.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Hinata woke the next morning to sunlight in her eyes and kiba's scent assaulting her nose. Her head was resting in the crook of his neck. His breathing was slow and even, so she guessed he was still sleeping. Hinata didn't want to move because she was afraid she would wake him.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:15 am

Kiba stirred is his sleep and slowly opened one eye but when he looked rigth into the sun he quickly closed it blaming himself that he was forgotten to close the curtains and moaned a little clearly not really ready to wake up yet. but when he wanted to turn around to lay on his back he felt Hinatas head resting on his neck and decided not to.

He went to check if she was all ready awake and softly whispered her name. ''Hina-chan are you awake yet?'' and waited for his answer back.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Hinata had begun to nod off again, but the sound of his voice jolted her awake. She sat up, her dark hair messy and umkempt, "I didn't wake you did I?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:52 am

Kiba ran a finger through his hair and shook his head. ''Not at all i just need time to fully wake up i bet you know how that feels'' and chuckled dryly for a little while before

he stretched his arms lazily and yawed lightly. ''Hmm its still way to eurly to wake up yet what about you?'' wanna get up yet ore stay in bed for a while longer?'' and waited for her replay

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Hinata fell back down, her head resting on his chest. She mumbled in a sleepy voice, "bed. If that's okay with you..."

She closed her eyes and began to trace random swirls on his chest with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am

Kiba gave her a tender smile. ''I dont mind at all if you want to stay in bed longer then so be it and let his head fall back into his pillow. to enjoy the attention Hinata was giving him.

Moments like this could last forever thats what Inuzuka Kiba thought as he lay in his bed together with the girl he loved.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Hinata sighed contently and snuggled closer to him. She bit her lip, memories of last night flooding her mind. She tilted her head up and blurted out, "I'm sorry about last night, Kiba-kun."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Kiba tiled his head a little. ''Dont be its not your fault you just arent ready yet thats understandable really so dont think about it anymore and lets jsut enjoy the time we share here and now I love you and thats all that really matters'' and gave her a encouraging smile

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Hinata felt a little comforted by his words, but she still couldn't help but feel a little sorry. She couldn't seem to shake that look that was in his eyes. It looked like it was so hard for him to just stop.

"Kiba-kun I think that I should head home later..." She said, moving so that her head was next to his instead of on his chest. She hadn't been home in days and felt like she should check up on things.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Kiba felt a little bit sad when she announced to head home soon it made him realise she still lived with her family with her father and her over protective cousin who he surprisingly had'nt even seen at his doorstep yet. he signed and nodded his head slightly. ''Yes that be wise ore else we might get your father ore even that cousin of yours at my house demanding me to bring you back home instantly'' and chuckled at the thought.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Hinata could feel his chest rumble when he laughed and she couldn't help but giggle. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "I guess I should go get dressed then..."

Now she was half-expecting Neji to be waiting outside when she left the building.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:30 am

''Yea but before you return home let me make you some breakfast what do you want to eat tell me and i try to make it fore you'' and gave her a bright smile while waiting for her answer

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   

Back to top Go down

Awkward Situations
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next