HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awkward Situations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
shadow koneko

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Hinata thought about it for a moment, humming softly to herself, "I don't know. I g-guess I'll have whatever your having."

She couldn't help but smile back at him and she leaned down to give him another kiss, only this time, it was on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 am

But Kiba was slightly disappointed with her answer he wanted to show her he was able to cook anything she asked for and responded back with a grin upon his face. ''Aww Hinata thats not fun at all can''t you think of anything that you really want to eat'' and awaited her answer.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Hinata sat up, her hands resting on his chest. She looked down at him and couldn't help but giggle again. He looked so cute and devilish when he grinned like that, "Okay... then I guess I could go for some eggs. H-how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:06 pm

''If my princess wants eggs she will get eggs'' and he grinned again''

Standing up from the bed he stretched his arms again, lazily and went to the door.

''It should be ready soon'' he spoke before he disappeared behind the door leaving Hinata to change clothes.

While he went on his way he passed Narutos room grabbed a clean enough t shirt that lay on his desk chair and went on his way to the kitchen with Akamaru following him at his heels.

When he had given his dog his dinner he grabbed a frying pan some eggs from the refrigerator and in no time at all had two eggs ready to be eaten. while letting the eggs in the pan he grabbed two plates and a couple pieces of bread to place the eggs on. when he was all done he thought he heard Hinata coming down the stairs so took both plates in his hand and set them down on the dinner table and waited for her to come inside.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Hinata sat on the bed until he left. When he was gone, she walked over to his closet and grabbed one of his t-shirts and a pair of khaki shorts. She remembered that Sakura kept some clothes here, but she didn't want to have to borrow her clothes again. She would have to bring some of her own clothes to keep here from now on. After all, if Sakura could keep clothes here, why couldn't she?

She quickly got dressed and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She would shower and put on her own clothes when she got home. Hinata walked down the hall, and the smell of eggs hit her nose.

She walked into the tiny kitchen and her eyes landed on the plates on the table, "It smells delicious, Kiba-kun!"

Hinata walked over and hugged him before sitting down to her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 am

Kiba laughed a little and hugged her back. ''Of cours it does now eat up before it gets cold''

He seated himself on one of the chairs and grabbed his own plate to wolf down his breakfast,which he had finished very quickly.

''Hinata will you come later today with me and Naruto to the Hokage tower remember the note Naruto left for us when we returned home last night I mean tomorow its time to get back to business back for missions to be done again'' and he grinned feeling ready to accomplish some dangerous missions he wasnt part of the ANBU for nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Hinata nodded eagerly because she didn't want to talk with a mouthful of eggs. She swallowed and then said, "Of course I'll go with you. I just have to stop back home to take care of a few things."

She scooped another forkful of eggs and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Kiba took another piece of his bread and stood up from his chair to grab them both some juice.

walking back with the juice in both of his hands he sat it down on the table and gave Hinata a warm smile.

''here you go'' before he took a sip of his own share and sat back down on his chair.

And watched the clock. ''Hmm its almost 10:00 when will you be leaving?

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Hinata finished off the rest of her eggs and started drinking the juice, "Probably right after breakfast is over."

The faster she got home and took care of her errands, the faster she could get back to Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:02 pm

''All right i think i head out to the training grounds for a bit of practice then'' and suppressed another yawn.
''Its really been too long since i trained seriously'' and he chuckled.

''What do you say if we meet up at the training grounds when you are done? and awaited her asnwer.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 pm

"Sounds good to me," She replied, smiling a little bit. She grabbed her dirty dishes and put them in the sink. She washed them and then gathered up her things. She met Kiba at the door. Hinata stood up on the tips of her toes to kiss him goodbye, "I'll see you later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:22 am

Their kiss was quick but even if it was the moment Hinatas lips touched his Kiba felt like nothing really mattered but living for that very moment and hungrily kissed her back.

Once their lips parted ways it made him step back and opened the door for her to walk out off.

''Will see you very soon Hina-chan'' and gave her soft smile. ''Very soon'' he finished and watched her walk into the direction of her home.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Hinata made her way back to her home. She couldn't wait to get out of these stinky clothes and meet Kiba back at the training ground.

She hurried through the front gate, towards her little house on the Hyuuga property. She would look for her father after she cleaned herself up. She unlocked her front door and went back to her room. Hinata grabbed some clean clothes, a lavender tank top and a pair of black work-out shorts, and disappeared into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:59 am

Once Hinata had all but vanished into thin air Kiba let his head fall low and sighed deeply.
Akamaru whined and pushed his head in the boys hands and gave a soft whine.

''I know buddy i really miss her all ready i really have it bad haven't I and chuckled when his dog held his head to the left to roll his eyes. ''Aww dont be like that you like her as well i know you do'' Akamaru barked and whipped his tail wildly. ''Thats what i thought'' and ruffled his dogs head gently.

''Well its about time we head towards the training ground and start with our training again what do you say buddy?'' ''Arrf Akamaru agreed and stood still before the door and sat down.

''Ok let me get some of my shuriken and i be with you in min'' Kiba told his dog and disapeared into his room.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Hinata stepped out of the shower and tugged on her clothes. Instead of wasting time blow-drying her hair, she quickly braided it, the heavy braid resting on her right shoulder. Then she went back to her room and grabbed a pale-pink duffel bag. She threw a couple overnight things into it: some outfits, shampoo, an extra hairbrush, toothpaste, and a toothbrush.

Once she had her shoes on, she left her tiny house to go find her father.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 am

Kiba grabbed his shuriken holder and placed it on his pants before he quickly dashed out of the room.
He was only hoping no one of his friends were at the training grounds he was worried that them would pester him about his relationship to Hinata. even if they were elder now and more grown up Ino even Sakura would never let a chance to annoy him slip away.

Akamaru barked grew impatient and walked rounds near the door.

''Lets go'' Kiba said and opened up the door for him and his dog to walk out of.

Jumping on his dog they raced through the streets on there way to the training grounds.

But once they had arrived and Kiba had dismounted from his dog
he really wasnt pleased to find both Ino Naruto and Sakura standing together talking.

with his eyes focused on the ground before him he walked slowly and hoped they left him alone.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   

Back to top Go down

Awkward Situations
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6