HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awkward Situations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow koneko

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 am

"My head..." She mumbled. She barely felt it when he pulled her onto his lap and his voice sounded very muffled. She could barely make out what he was saying.

Closing her eyes seemed to help. Hinata let them fluttered closed, her head falling into the crook of Kiba's neck. She let out a soft sigh, the pain was beginning to lessen.

"Kiba-kun-" She stopped whispering his name against his skin, when she saw something. She squeezed eyes shut harder, trying to bring the flickering into focus.

They were images of her and Kiba, and there were thousands of them, all flying around at different speeds. Hinata could hardly make out what was going on, but she guessed that these were her lost memories.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 am

Kiba started to panic a little when she kept saying his name but could do almost nothing to her but just try to make her feel as comfortable as possible. gently he ruffled her hair and touches her cheek touching with his fingers in small rounds to make her feel a little bit more at ease. Until her eyes started to open up again and made her focus. this made Kiba react and wondered what she saw. ''Hinata what do you see?'' any of your lost memories if possible'' but please if it hurts to much try to make it stop ok'' and his voice really sounded full of panic now.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am

"Y-yes, I can see them..." She whispered softly, her eyes flying open when she couldn't take the pain anymore. And just as quickly as it had started, her headache vanished. She blinked a few times, "That was... odd."

However, she quickly became excited. A huge smile spread across her face and she grabbed Kiba's shirt, "But I saw nearly EVERYTHING, Kiba-kun! It was so... clear."

Her pale cheeks flushed when she realized how close they were, but she didn't recoil like she normally would have. No, this felt... right.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 am

Kiba looked at her with a shocked expresion on his face when he took it all in and blinked a couple of times before he was able to react again. ''You mean you really mean that you saw almost everything'' his face changed from shocked to happy then and grabbed her inside a big hug. ''Wow thats really great news Hina-chan'' he said and made them dance around in the room with Hinata still close against his body. ''This really makes me all cheered up again I cant believe it really i cant' he then stopped moving around and made them sit back down on the couch. his face once again serious. ''Does that mean that you remember my confession the moment i told you i love you?'' and gave her a hopeful smile.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 am

Hinata's mouth curved into a frown, "I think so... There were so many memories at once, it was hard to tell."

She placed both her hands on the sides of his face and quickly added, "But none of that matters. Even if I didn't remember anything I... I know that I l-love you, Kiba-kun."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:59 am

This made Kiba smile even brigther then before and felt lots better even after all that had happend she still loved him and thats all that really mattered to the young man. ''Ohh how long have i waited to hear you say this Hina-chan you know i have never stopped loving you never'' and with that said pushed her on her back knelt down and gently placed a soft kis on her mouth before he held back and sat back down on the couch watching her contently. ''This chances everything you know that'' and smiled mischievously

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Hinata remained flat on her back, unable to move. She blushed to the roots of her hair; she hadn't expected him to react that strongly.

"H-how does that c-change things?" Was all she was able to mutter. Her head was spinning and her breathing was shallow.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:28 am

Kiba grinned and took a step towards her again. ''Well for starters why dont we get back to what we were doing before you lost all of your memories let me refresh your mind a little'' He stepped even closer and with a hungry look in his eyes grabbed her body tightly in his arms and begin kissing her near her neck her face cheeks her lips and made them fall back down on the couch as he growled possessively. ''Sorry Hina-chan but you really made me wait too long i dont think i can hold back much longer and kissed her lips even more roughtly as his breaths came out even faster. ''Sorry'' was all he said as he made his face disappear in her neck to place tiny kisses on her soft skin .

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 am

Hinata inhaled sharply, trying to hold back a whimper. When his lips found a sensitive spot on her neck, she couldn't hold it in any longer and she moaned softly, "K-kiba-kun... slow down..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 am

Kiba finally came back to his senses just enough to hear her request which she said very softly. slowly he let himself away from her body while breating hard and made himself sit down on the couch nearby. ''Sorry Hina-chan I think i let myself go a little bit too much'' running his fingers through his messy brown hair he gave her a apologizing smile and leaned back against the rug of the couch. ''Are you all right?''

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:20 pm

"I-I t-think s-so..." She stuttered, although you could tell she was still shake. She sat up, running her fingers through her hair, trying to fix it.

"I didn't realize how much you were... holding back," She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:41 pm

This made Kiba smile nervously. ''Well how do i say this. you are the one and only person that can make me feel this way. to feel this happy and possessive over you. i hope you understand how happy you made me feel when i finally were able to kiss you again. ''Come here'' he waved with his hand to make her come closer. ''Let me show you how much i missed to have your body so close next to mine Hina-chan?'' you have no idea how much i missed that

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Hinata blushed and gulped. She scooted a little closer, trying to ignore the fact that her heart was ready to bust out of her chest. She settled into a spot next to him, waiting quietly to see what he would do next.

Is he going to try and kiss me again?
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 am

Kiba almost could''nt stop the urge to kiss her again. but when seeing her sitting there looking quite nervous made him relax and taking a deep breathh before he was able to talk normally again. Leaning forwards he gently whispered in her ear. ''I love you Hina-chan and that is never going to chance i swear'' once he was done talking all he did was given her a small kiss on her cheek and leaned back against the rug of the couch and signed contently.

He was happy with the way things seemed to be going now. with Hinata having most of her memories back very sudden made him feel very happy, if only Shino would wake up from his comatose state then all of his worries would be all gone and done with.

standing up from the couch again he suddenly felt like making some tea and wondered if Hinata felt the same. ''Hina-chan I am going to make some tea you want some too?'' and gave her a questioned look.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Hinata nodded eagerly and jumped up from the couch, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 am

This made Kiba chuckle lightly and gave a soft nod. ''Of course you may. and gave a quick wink. Walking slowly towards the kitchen a small wave of nostalgic thoughts came back to him and made him pause. he looked back at hinata again and spoke. ''Hina-chan?'' do you remember one time when we came back soaked to the bone when a sudden rain shower suprised us and made you shelter at my place. To warm up again you dediced to make us some tea and when the weather became even worse you stayed over. you remember that one night Hinata?''

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 am

Hinata hesitated. She closed her eyes and thought real hard. She could see tidbits of rain pouring down and them snuggled up on Kiba's couch.

"A little bit..." She confessed, "But not everything."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:05 am

Kiba smiled and nodded. ''Thats ok Hina-chan you have all time in the world to remember everything'' and with that continued to make his way to the kitchen.

Akamaru followed his master and lay down near the kitchen table his eyes fixed on Kiba as he opened up one of the closets to grab two teacups. Kiba did notice his dog watching him every move and looked back at Hinata again. ''Can you get the water to bowl Hina-chan?'' while i take Akamaru out for a quick run I be right back'' and waited for her answer back.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

"S-sure!" Hinata smiled shyly. She patted Akamaru on the head and went to fetch his water bowl off the counter. She picked up the sky blue bowl, hearing the door close behind her. She placed the bowl in the sink and turned the cold water on. When it was full, she put it on the floor. Hinata decided to tend to their tea while she waited for them to return.

Because she was alone now, she couldn't help but think of Shino.

I hope he's doing alright...
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 am

Kiba knew how much Hinata worried about the condition Shino was in now and signed deeply while pocketing his hands inside of his jacket while Akamaru ran ahead barking loudly. Why needed everything always be this difficult. He had no idea but it clearly made him feel very confused and worried. ''Man Shino you need to wake up soon Me and Hinata need you. Hinata most of all'' he said to no one in peculiar as he walked through the forest. and kicked a small rock that lay in front of his feet.

Once Akamaru had enough and became tired Kiba and his dog returned home. opeing the door he slowly stepped inside and when he saw Hinata was stil there a small smile apearant on his face and made him pick up the pace. It made him wonder how life could be once Hinata really lived with him. But for that to happen he still needed to have lots of patience. How he wished for Naruto to just live with Sakura all ready then Hinata could move in with him. He stopped thinking about for now and throw his jacket on the chair near the door and opened it for both him and his dog to enter. ''We're back Hina-chan'' he cheerfully said and stepped inside.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:45 am

Hinata smiled when she heard his voice. She glanced over her shoulder, then lowered the burner. She greeted him near the entrance of the kitchen, her cheeks flushed. Hinata gripped the bottom of his jacket and stood on the tips of her toes to kiss him lightly on the lips.

"The tea's done," She told him in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 am

Blinking in confusing for a tiny second Kiba gently kissed her back happy to see her acting this brave and confident. Having most of her memories back would be the main reason of her to act like this Kiba thought while gently grabbing her hand to lead her back to the kitchen to retrieve their tea. Well who was he to complain. He chuckled faintly and grabbed his cup still holding Hnatas other hand in his own and walked back inside the living room.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 am

Hinata settled next to Kiba on the couch, taking the tea cup from his hands. She took a sip, "Kiba-kun, I think I should go home and see my father. It feels like ages since I've seen him. I g-guess we should tell him the good news then, right?"

She paused when something flashed through her mind, "Wait... does he still not like the idea of us being together? He h-hated you..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Kiba looked up and shook his head. ''Nah i dont think so. ''You remember me telling you about the fight with that villain Modori rigth?'' when she gave a soft nod he continued to speak. ''Well while he held you under that jutsu me Naruto Sakura and even your father tried to stop him. I gave my all trying to protect you and your father realized that i really wasnt that bad'' here he chuckled. '' and told me that it was ok to love you that it was really no problem after seeing me fight. i was really shocked at first and asked him if it really was all right. he jsut smiled and nodded before he disappeared taking you with him'' he stopped talking then and looked back Hinata. ''You see you really dont need to worry any longer. and gently put his arm round her shoulder and kissed her cheeks lightly.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Hinata sighed contently and let her head fall into the crook of his neck. She whispered against his tan skin, "Good b-because I don't think I can take anymore people trying to keep us a-apart."

Hinata couldn't remember being this happy before. She felt complete, whole. She blushed lightly, her lips caressing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   

Back to top Go down

Awkward Situations
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next