Share | 

Awkward Situations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:00 am

Kiba chuckled lightly and gave a soft nod. ''Me too,me too Hina-chan'' he said and gently combed with his fingers through her long hair and placed a quick kiss on top of her head. ''Say Hinata what do you say if i take you out for some drinks tonight? Its been way too long since i last went out with the guys And i think we both deserve some nice time after everything we went through'' given her a hopeful look he awaited her answer.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Hinata didn't move an inch, "That sounds l-like fun. Although I think that I should stop home first a-and maybe I work. I want to check on Shino-kun one more time..."

She wasn't sure if Kiba would want to Shino again, but she at least had to make sure that he was doing better...
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:03 am

''Hmm yes'' Kiba said and looked back at the clock to check the time. He really didnt felt like moving rigth now. with hina laying this close against him he felt more then good rigth now he felt really relaxed and complete but when she managed Shino's name he started to worry once more and slowly moved himself in a sitting position. ''Its past eleven Hinata why dont we check the hospital to see how Shino is and i think its better if you call Sakura rigth now to ask if you need to work?'' and stood up from the couch to give her the phone.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 am

Hinata took the phone from his hands. She was suddenly feeling very nervous; maybe there was a part of her that didn't want to know how Shino was doing, in case it had gotten worse.

She dialed the number to the hospital and pressed the phone to her ear. After two rings Sakura picked the phone up, "Hospital. How can I help you?"

"Sakura-chan! I-it's Hinata... how are things? Do you need any help?" She asked, twirling the phone cord around her finger.

Sakura was a little surprised, "Hold on... let me check."

There was a short pause on the other end of the line. Hinata guessed Sakura was checking patient charts or something like that, "Actually we could use an extra set of hands, if you don't mind coming in for an hour or so..."

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:47 am

Kiba waited till she was done calling Sakura and leaned against the wall near the kitchen. ''Lets get going then'' Kiba said and combed through his uncombed brown hair while waiting for Hinata to lay down the phone.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Hinata carefully placed the phone back on the recieve, and went to gather up her things. She met Kiba at the door, taking his hand as they left the building.

"Um... should we check back at my house first or go straight to the hospital?" She asked when they got down to the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Kiba thought about for a short while before he asnwered her and said. ''hmm i think its wise to check at your home to let your father know everything first i think Sakura is able to manage without you for a little while longer ore am i wrong'' and he chuckled a little.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Hinata nodded in agreement, "I think she'll be alright for a few minutes longer. The hospital isn't too far from my house..."

She turned onto the street that would lead them to the Hyuuga estate. She hoped that her father was still awake. Moments later, they arrived at the gates. Hinata carefully walked through and fumbled with her keys before getting the door open.

"Father?" She called into the darkness.

A minute passed and the lights flickered on. Hiashi stumbled into the room, rubbing his eyes, "What are you two doing here so late?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Kiba stepped forwards and gently urged Hinata to follow him. ''No worries Hyuga-sama Hinata wanted to tell you some great news right Hina-chan?'' He looked at her and smiled softly. If Hiashi knew about her returning memories then maybe he could carefully ask the stern strict man to concider making Hinata move in with him but first he needed to let Hinata know about his plans for the future only then when she felt like moving in with him would he be able to be brave enough to even dare to ask her father to think about the idea even a little.

and a even bigger problem lady Tsuande the Hokage still wasnt convinced enough in the results of him and Naruto getting along well enough to make them live on their own jsut yet. He needed to become better friends with Naruto to even let his plan work that migth become a big proble and very hard to do. He liked Naruto but he just got way to easily annoyed by his wild and loud nature that guy really was way to cheerful sometimes.

Kiba looked at Hinata again and waited till she told her father about the news.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 am

"I remember almost everything that I lost," She told him with a happy smile. She still couldn't believe that Kiba and her father were on friendly terms now...

Hiashi's eyebrows shot up and then a small smile spread across his face, "That's great news. I know Kiba and I were both very worried about you. So... where are you two headed off to so late?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Kiba looked back at hiashi and answered the man. his voice very soft and his expresion he wore on his face very worried. ''We are on our way to see our team-mate Shino he has been in a coma for a few days now and we wanted to check if maybe his condition has changed at all that he migth have waken up hopefully'' and here he let his head hang low and signed slightly. ''Hinata wanted to tell you her news before we headed to the hospital but its getting late we better should go now before our chance to see Shino has passed'' and gently grabbed Hinatas left hand and gave a soft nod at her father who had his eyebrows raised at his action. ''Goodnight Hiashi-sama'' he said and started to walk away.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:28 pm

"Goodnight, father," Hinata hastily added as Kiba dragged her out the door. Hiashi muttered a quick goodnight then went back to sleep.
Hinata scurried down the street, "We better hurry up, Kiba-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:16 am

Kiba gave a quick nod. ''I know Hinata I dont want Sakura to close up on us I really hope Shino will be awake by now'' and together they reached the hospital to find Sakura standing at the desk a very worried expression on her face and leaning on her elbows while staring into the distance but when she spotted Kiba and Hinata she changed completely and came running towards them while smiling brightly.

''Kiba Hinata good you still managed to get here before we closed I have some good news to tell you'' she awaited there reactions before she continued and laughed when Kiba growled and grow inpatient. ''Well tell us then huh Sakura?''

The pink haired medic-nin nodded and spoke once more. ''Shino is awake i didnt want to tell you by phone Hinata its much better to hear it in person right?'' without waiting for their reactions she continued to speak.

''Come with me i let you to Shinos room'' and started to walk in the opposite direction.

Kiba looked at Hinata and smiled happily. ''Come along Hina-chan lets go'' and tightened his grip on her hand and gave it a little squeeze before he followed Sakura. while thinking about Shino. He was really relieved to see his best friend come out of his comatose state. finally things seemed to have go better for the Inuzuka boy.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 am

Hinata was so excited, that she was practically bouncing up and down. Shino was awake; he was going to be okay! Sakura led them down the hall towards his room and cracked the door open, "Shino? You have some visitors. Can they come in?"

There was a pause before she opened the door and stepped aside to let the couple in. Hinata let go of Kiba's hand and bounded over to the bed. She could feel tears beginning to form in her eyes, "Shino-kun! I'm so happy that you're alive... How are you feeling?"

"Better, thank you, Hinata." He replied, nodding his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Kiba stepped inside the room and walked towards the bed to stand besides Hinata. ''Shino glad you doing ok man'' Kiba said and petted him on the shoulder very softly. ''You really made us very worried about you Shino'' and his face grew all serious. ''anything that you can remember at all from the fight the enemy that made you this badly injured?'' and waited for his bug loving friend to answer his qusition.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Shino shook his head slightly, "All I remember is turning around and then blacking out. What happened?"
Hinata frowned, "Kiba-kun and went to save you guys but we got called back. Sakura and naturo brought you home. You've been in coma for a few days..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Kiba gave a slight nod when he saw Shinos looking back at him. ''Yes you really gave us quite a scare Shino'' he looked down at the ground and spoke once more. ''We though you never were able to get out of it'' he said with a more softer voice before he looked back up again and smiled. ''But there is nothing to be worried about anymore now rigth Hina-chan?'' and looked back at the woman that was his once again and this time for real. ''I mean you are going to be fine Shino and Hinata has her memories back. together we stay strong because the tree of us together are still a team rigth guys?'' and grinned back at both Shino and Hinata.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:34 pm

"Of course," Hinata smiled and patted Shino on the hand. Shino simple nodded in agreement.

Shino tried to sit up and Hinata helped him by propping a pillow behind his head, "So you two are okay now?"

Hinata knew Shino was referring to her and Kiba's relationship. Her smiled grew even wider and she gushed, "Yes. Things are much better now that I remember everything. Although... it's still a little difficult because to me, it feels like we've only been dating for a few days but for Kiba-kun it feels like months..."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 am

This made Kiba chuckle and petted the young petit woman on the shoulder. ''Dont worry Hina-chan I am sure to make up the time that we lost while you could''t remember and gave her a sweet smile before he focused his attention back to Shino once more.

''You see Shino nothing wrong everything is going to be all right'' but just when he wanted to say something more Naruto came rushing into the room while breathing heavy. ''Kiba Hinata come quick'' he all but yelled.

''Some intruders have entered the hospital and started to attack Sakura and me just when i was about to walk her home from work. Kiba looked at Naruto not really able to understand his train of words and stepped closed towards the blond boy. ''

Oi Naruto why dont you try to talk a little slower will you'' and growled slightly. but with Hinata around he kept himself under control well at least tried to.

Naruto who really was very tired from all this running made himself bent over to get his breath not really able to talk back to Kiba this moment. ''huff. sorry Kiba. huff, just follow me guys, please Sakura cant beat them all on her own, huff''.

Kiba looked back at Shino and Hinata and gave a short nod. ''All right show us the way Naruto.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Hinata wasn't sure if she should go with them and leave Shino completely defenseless. He still hadn't recovered and if they made it to this room...

She looked at Shino, unsure. Shino, as if he could read her mind, nodded his head towards the door. He wanted her to go help Sakura. Hinata blinked and then took off after Kiba.

She caught up to her boyfriend and Naruto. The trio ran down the narrow halls, towards the nurses desk. Sakura was crouched behind the desk, kunai in hand. One of the intruders came running and Sakura stuck her foot out to trip him.

"Sakura-chan..." Hinata whispered when 3 more came running towards them, "Why are they attacking a hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Sakura quickly looked up as she saw Kiba Hinata and Naruto came running her way and shouted her asnwer back. ''I m not really sure Hinata'' was all she said and ducked to throw a kunai into the direction of the closed enemy that stood near her desk.

Kiba quickly jumped in front of the guy that was about to attack Hinata and cut his throat with one of his kunai without seconds thoughts.

''Be careful Hina-chan he said before he went to help Sakura knowing she would be all right.

they had been in a team for so long that Kiba knew what a great fighter Hinata had become in later years. he knew that she be fine without him for a little while.

But when he looked around him he saw that Naruto had all ready killed the guy that Sakura was fighting with and regretted it that Akamaru wasnt at his side right now. Snifing the air around him Kiba smelled at least three more guys near the entrance door and ran towards them. They had to find out why those guys were attacking the hospital right this moment. why so late at night. Kiba didnt know. one way to find out and the only way was to get one of those guys to asnwer even if it ment doing it in the hard way.

While running he gave a quick nod to both Sakura Naruto and Hinata and knew they would follow him soon enough.

Once near the door he quickly made quick work of the first guy by knocking him out cold against the stone wall. knowing he had to be quick when fighting against a group of three. The second man stood tall and gave Kiba a fierce and arrogant look.

''Heey dog breath get out of my way we did't come here to fight you. and made himself come closer towards Kiba. Who growled and stared back. ''Ohh yeh then you have to go through me'' and prepared himself by standing forwards his fangs bared and his nails growing extra long.

''All i want to know if why you came here and what you have to do with Shino'' He yelled back and waited for the guy to answer him.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Hinata ducked behind a white counter and watched as Kiba took off down the hall. Even though Naruto and Sakura were fighting a few feet away from her, she felt very alone.

Get it together... She told herself, taking a deep breath. She couldn't let her friends down.

Hinata was about to join the fight, when she felt someone's hot breath on her neck. She nearly jumped out of her skin, but she managed to turn around and smack into her assailant with her chakra-infused hand. The man went flying across the room and smashing into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 pm

The man laughed and shook his head. ''and who are you to comand me huh punk you better get out of my way before you get hurt, we have no business with the likes of you kid'' The man stepped forwards Kiba even more. ''Now get moving before i lose my patience. Let me pass i have business with that big user that doesnt concern you at all'' But Kiba didnt moved even one muscle and kept staring the man right in the eye. ''No..'' He spoke with a very serious and stern voice. ''I wont move before you tell me ecaxly why you are here. Shino is a very close friend of mine and you really have no rigth to see him right now''

The man grew a little nervous he had't expect to find a member of the Inuzuka clan right now. he and his mates just wanted their revenge on the bug-nin for killing their master. without their master their little buisness they had outside of Konoha were to sure to be doomed.

Kiba waited more then enough and jumped forwards his claws at the ready. ''Fine'' he growled. ''i waited long enough now tell me why you are here before i make you feel what pain feels like for real''

The man swallowed and stepped back a little towards the entrance door. he trembled a little and lowered his head to not look into those beast like eyes.
Kiba had enough and attacked the man head on. by kicking him in the shin which got the man to fall over but Kiba didnt gave him time to get himself to together and made him fall to his knees. and pointed a kunai to his neck. ''Now tell me what will it be your death ore you tell me what you know'' and waited for the man to asnwer him.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Hinata forced more chakra into her hand and knocked another thug into a table. She glanced over her shoulder and saw an enemy squeeze by her, Naruto and Sakura. He was making a break for Shino's room. She looked over and saw Naruto and Sakura had their hands full. Hinata gulped and took after the lone guy. She caught up to him, just as he made it to Shino's door.

"S-stop," She commanded, trying to control her shaking. She was always nervous when it came to fighting alone. She knew if she messed this up, there would be nobody else there to save her or Shino.

The guy turned around, assessing her. Hinata could only see his eyes because the rest of his face was covered with black material. He let out a muffled laugh, "Aren't you cute."

Hinata glared at him, "Leave Shino-kun alone. If you lay one hand on him I'll-"

She was cut off when the man started darting towards her. Hinata braced herself for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:37 pm

The man lowered his head and closed his eyes. ''No more please. I will tell you so please dont kill me'' he begged which got kiba to put away his weapon and let go of the man. Standing up again the Inuzuka boy glared up at the man. ''Well what are you waiting for speak up asshole'' Kiba yelled really losing his patience all ready. The man whimpered which got Kiba to give him a arrogant glare back. ''Gees why are you so pathetic i dont have all day''

''Noo no wait i tell you now'' he said and made himself sit down on the ground while his eyes never left the floor too afraid to stare into those of the Inuzuka.
Your friend killed our boss and we want revenge for the things he did. Our boss is a very important man to me and my mates but now that he is dead we cant continue with our buisness and for that he needs to pay'' he said and tried to sound angry. but when Kiba just stared at him stupefied blinked once before he broke out into laughter. ''Whaa!! really now did Shino killed your pathetic master please you cant fool me if thats the only reason then why did he came back badly injured and even slipped into a coma you have to do better then that buddy'' he barked back at the man and grabbed his kunai back in his hand.

''Thats because our boss and the bug user had a very long and dangerous fight what got both to collapse but before we even had the chance to interfere two of your friends appeared and took that friend of yours back with them but not before we had our chance to fight'' but before he wanted to say anything more Kiba silenced him by poiting his kunai to his throat. ''Say no more, enough you have no right to jsut come here and try to take my friends live not like this you are not. you are going to do what i say and follow me back to the hokage without making a scene our your live will sure be over with just one touch with my kunai am i clear?'' The man swallowed and nodded his head in fear. ''Good now follow me you fool'' and started to walk back inside.

Were he saw both Naruto and Sakura both had everything under control but after a quick scan in the room he wasnt able to detect Hinatas scent at all. looking back at Sakura he gave her a quistioned look. ''Sakura were is Hinata?'' and waited for her to asnwer back. while still holding the kunai to the mans throat to not give him the chance to escape.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   

Back to top Go down

Awkward Situations
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next