HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awkward Situations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow koneko

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Sakura ducked under a punch that was way to slow. She snatched up the guys arm and twisted it around his back. She glanced around, her eyes growing wide, "I don't know. She's disappeared!"

--

Hinata swerved to the right, avoiding her opponent, who came at her head-on. He wheeled around, and she quickly knocked his feet out from under him. He fell to the ground, shocked that this girl was actually beating him. Hinata stepped on him, pinning him to the ground.

I did it!
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am

Kiba with the guy still trailing after him went in search for Hinata but after a few steps he thought it be better if the guy was under the strict guard of Sakura and Naruto and paused to look at Sakura again. ''Naruto can you take care of this guy for me while i am going in search for Hinata'' and pushed the punk towards Naruto who gave him a quick nod. ''Sure thing Kiba we will take care of all 3, you just make sure Hinata is all right'' before he grabbed the guy by his collar and made him fall down next to his mates that both were unconscious all ready.

Kiba happy to be f reeded from the guy rushed passed both Sakura and Naruto back to Shinos room and hoped that Hinata and Shino both were save and not injured at all.

But when he arrived there all his worries flew away very quickly. Hinata stood there with a very proud look on her face staring the man down who she just had knocked down. Kiba glared at the man and quickly made it very quickly to were Hinata was standing and embraced her in a quick hug. ''See i told you Hina-chan you be fine on your own'' and chuckled a little.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Hinata stepped off of the guy and threw her arms around Kiba's neck. She was glad that he was okay, "He tried to go after Shino-kun..."

She let go of Kiba and took a step back, "How are-"

She suddenly felt her feet fly out from underneath her. The man had gotten back up and grabbed her ankle. He yanked her down, causing her to fall to the floor. Hinata tried to scramble to her feet, but he was quicker. He grabbed her arm and sent her skidding across the floor. She crashed into the wall on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:52 am

''Hinata!! Kiba yelled before he went and attacked the man head on while growling angry. ''You!! he said with a dangerous tone in his voice. ''What you just did will cost you dearly'' and again he regretted it that he had left Akamaru at home but how could he suspected that a fight was to happen while visiting Shino. but no time to think about it was no a option not now that Hinata lay wounded against the wall.

Kiba attacked the man and not before long had him pinned against the wall trapped between his arms while staring at him with a mad look upon his face. ''And now you tell me excaly what you came to do here and dont give me that grab of getting revenge on your master because one of your palls all ready told me the whole stories so talk you ashole''

while he had the man trapped Kiba quickly glanced over at his mate and was relieved to see she wasn't that badly hurt at least from the looks of it.

but being really very worried he called out for her. ''Hinata are you all right?'' he hoped she were to respond back quickly.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:51 am

Hinata lifted her head weakly and nodded. Her head was spinning and her body ached, but otherwise, she was fine. She tried getting to her feet, but was still too dizzy to stand. She decided it was best to just sit and let it pass. Kiba looked like he was handling the guy just fine.

Stupid. I let me guard down.... What do they want with Shino-kun?
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:10 am

Kiba was still facing the man that was now nervously looking away too scared to look into the eyes of the enraged Inuzuka. Kiba grabbed the collar of the man wihch almost made him lose his breath. ''Talk dam you'' He growled and yanked even harder on the mans collar. when the man wiggled a little and his face grew all red made Kiba loses the hold on his collar so that the man was able to talk. Taking a dee breath the man spoke. ''I I.. It wasnt my idea i swear'' he all but stuttered ''can you please let go of me'' Kiba gave a quick nod. ''Yes you will go straight to the Hokage and explain why you intruded the hospital''

The man gave a slight whimper and nodded. ''Hina-chan are you well enough to walk?'' and waited for her answer back.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:55 am

Hinata used the wall to help her to her feet. She inhaled deeply and then took a few steps. When she didn't go tumbling back to the ground, she looked at Kiba and nodded happily. She slowly made her way back over to him, "Maybe one of us should go with them to the hokage. Where are Naruto-kun and Sakura-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Kiba looked over at Hinata and shook his head. ''No i think its best if you stay here with Shino and tell him what happend I am sure he is very worried'' As for Naruto and Sakura they are handeling the other four guys that intruded the hospital just fine on their own I get this guy here back to Sakura'' and yanked at the guys collar some more which got him to cry out in pain. Kiba smirked before he focused his attention back to Hinata again. I am sure they can handle this''

Winked at her while smiling warmly. ''Goo and tell Shino what happened, I be back with you really soon and tell Sakura to not close the door just yet allright?'' and waited for her asnwer back.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Hinata nodded sharply in response, "R-right."

She watched Kiba leave to go take care of what he needed to do. When he was gone, she ran to Shino's bedside. Shino had somehow managed to sleep through this entire thing!

He must be really weak and tired... Hinata concluded and decided she would wait there until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 am

Kiba ran back through the hall way and cached up to Naruto and Sakura. Breathing hard he arrived back and bent down to catch his breath. when he had done so he looked at Sakura and spoke. ''Guys i think its best that you and Naruto take care of those criminals then i head back and take Hinata with me she is still kinda shocked'' Sakura nodded and gave him a smile.

but Naruto smirked and petted Kiba on the back.

''Good luck buddy make sure Hinata-chan is well taken care of right Kiba'' and chuckled but that didnt take long because Sakura had all ready smacked him on the head. ''Naruto stop being such a idiot for once gees'' Naruto looked away but the smirk on his lips remained

She looked back at Kiba again. ''We take care of those guys i will inform Tsuande-sama what happend here go back to Hinata we will leave the door open''

she grabbed her key and handed to Kiba. ''Here now hurry'' Kiba took the key from her hands and smiled. ''thanks guys'' Before he quickly ran back to Hinata and Shino again.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 am

Hinata sat beside Shino's bed, still remaining alert for any danger. Finally the bug-nin began to stir. He sat up slowly and looked at his former teammate, "Hinata... what happened? Your face..."

Hinata slowly touched her cheek. She must have looked pretty banged up after that guy attacked her, "S-some strange guys tried to attack you, although I'm not exactly sure w-why..."

"Where are the others?"

"Naruto-kun and Sakura-chan are still f-fighting, I think. K-kiba-kun went to go get them..." She replied, glancing nervously at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 am

Kiba ran through the hall way but tried to be quite knowing the patients that were sleeping the chambers he ran passed.

When he finally arrived at Shinos room he opened up the room to step inside a little out of breath but not much. ''Guys'' he said. ''There is nothing to be worried about anymore Sakura and Naruto took care of the criminals'' he said and grinned. ''and i have the key to lock the hospital when we want to leave again''

Stepping closer to were Hinata was sitting he palced a hand on her shoulder. ''You doing ok Hina-chan?'' and gave her a concerned look.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Hinata nodded at him and then inclined her head towards Shino, "Do you know why they were trying to get him?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:03 am

Kiba frowned and gave her the answer. ''Hmm one of those guys said something about wanting revenge on Shino for killing their boss'' he then looked back at Shino and looked at his face. ''Is that true Shino did you killed their boss I mean they really were very angered by what you did?'' and waited his answer.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:15 am

Shino shook his head, "To be honest, I don't really remember. That whole fight feels like nothing but a blur."

Hinata folded her hands into her lap, "Well they're all gone now anyway. You're safe now."
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:52 am

''Yes nothing to be worried about anymore Shino all you need to do now is get better soon. and grinned a little before continue. ''Then we have a very good excuse to throw a party what do you think Hina-chan? i think its about time we invited everyone at Naruto and mines apartment to celebrate the returning of your memories so Shino you know what you need to do'' he said and grinned even more.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Shino looked confused, "No... What do I need to do?"

He never really understood these inueando things. He wished that people would just come right out and say stuff instead of asuming he knew what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 am

Kiba shook his head at Shino's quistions and replied back. ''Shino come on dont tell me you dont get it what i mean is for you to get better only then will i start organizing the party cant have you still sick in bed when all of us are celebrating right and gently petted the bug-nin on his shoulder while laughing. ''Right Hina-chan?'' and looked back at her again.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 pm

"Oh." was all Shino could think of to say.

Hinata giggled at her friend and then looked up at Kiba, "should we get going?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

Kibas face turned serious again and he gave her a soft nod. ''Yes i think its about time we head on home Akamaru probably wonders why i take so long to get home'' and he chuckled lightly.

''Well Shino get better ok we will come visiting you soon again'' and he walked towards the door waving his hand in the air'' Shino remained silent all he did was given him a slow nod. but that was enough for Kiba and focused his attention back to Hinata. ''Come along now Hina-chan and gently grabbed the dark haired girls hand in his own.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Hinata waved to Shino and smiled at him over her shoulder. She followed kiba throughthe hospital, trying to stifle a yawn, "am I staying at your apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:07 pm

This startled Kiba for a second but tried his best to not let Hinata notice it. ''Only if you want but uhm i think there is a big chance that Naruto took Sakura back to our apartment to spend the night but i am not sure lets check it out shall we'' and he gave her a toothy grin which showed his fangs.

Arriving at the exit of the hospital Kiba opened up the door for hinata to step outside before he locked the door behind him and let out a light sigh when smelling the fresh night air when turning around.

Gently grabbing Hinatas hand again he smiled at her and begin to make his way back to his apartment.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Hinata blushed when he said that Naruto and Sakura might be in the apartment. If that was the case, then she would have to go back to her house and spend the night there. That might not be such a bad idea though. She couldn't remember the last time she had been home, it must have been days.

But she rather would have been with Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Sion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Kiba grew silent as they walked through the streets that were now completely silent with only some cats walking by ore a owl seated in a tree making soft noises when looking at them with his yellow piercing eyes.

Not before long they had arrived at Kiba and Narutos apartment and Kiba could all ready here the loud barks of his dog that stood waiting near the front door. he had recognised his masters scent of course and went to welcome him back.

Kiba stood still before the door and listened if Naruto and Sakura were inside before he opened the door to greet his dog. focusing his attention back to Hinata who stood besides him still he spoke once again.

''Hmm i dont think they are here lets go inside i am ready for some good night rest what about you'' and he suppressed a yawn before he grabbed the door handle and went inside

where akamaru bounced up against his body while licking his masters face happily. Kiba grinned and pushed the dogs pawns away and looked around to see if Naruto and Sakura were inside. Akamaru barked and Kiba nodded slightly. ''Sorry buddy i tell you everything tomorrow morning now its time to go sleep and petted him on his head.

Turning around he smiled at Hinata and grabbed her hand. ''It looks like we are alone together and grinned mischievously.

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Hinata blushed to the roots of her hair. She shook her head, trying to calm herself down. Just because they were alone, well, that didn't mean a thing now did it. She knew that Kiba would never do anything that made her uncomfortable.

"W-what if they come back? They could still be at the Hokage's..." Her voice trailed off as she scanned the empty apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Situations   

Back to top Go down

Awkward Situations
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next